VSCC S2 | Round 1: Cordoba | 1 December 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a race! The track..cars...and drivers, in that order, was great.:)
I would of course like to commend all the staff members who put this league together, on a super effort. Thank You!!
Got off to a slow start as we could not see the lights....but being where we were....my multi foculs cannot see so far down the track, so it would have really made very little difference.
:laugh:
The race it's self was a combo of highs and lows. High being able to drag myself up to 19th position, but making elementary mistakes to end up 23rd. :sleep:
Looking forward to race two....

First (short) Race in a RWD car for myself and the first race @RD aswell. But not a very successful one. Missed also the parce ferme rule and started with the wrong (oversteering) setup. Qualified in the back of the grid on Server 2 with around a second behind my normal time. The beginning of the race was quite fun but afterwards I made to much mistakes and spinned out several times. After I got offtrack right in front of the second place I decided to give up to not harm any of the faster drivers. Hopefully I will get some more practice for Interlagos.

The parc ferme rule was indeed a baffling thing, as it was said in the driver briefing that there is no parc ferme.

Anyway, that was the least of my problems during the race :rolleyes:

Q : Was happy with my 1.11.499 ( Need a draft partner for interlagos )
R : Had a good start, and drove a nice race. Thnx too conti and swirydowicz for the epics laps that we had together in the race, just love it. But iam Always nerveus in the race and that is NOT oke, because in practise i was capable too drive 1.11 :( But i never didt that in the race :( So i have too work on that :sneaky: Looking forwards too race again with you guys ( And have epic batlle with conti and swirydowicz again ) Greetz me kariem janssen :thumbsup:

Also, hats off to the commentary team! Enthusiastic, understandable and professional. Thats how it should be done :)
I noticed you had a hard time getting people to interview; some of us were sat in the breifing room, you can just pop down there and ask whoever you want to join the live room. I'm sure people would love to give interviews :)
I do miss some additional information on screen though, such as a TV plugin with times, gaps etc.
And what happened to the engine noises? You praise them, yet we dont get to hear them? :)

First part of race plenty of dicing with Jan Larsen to whom i need to apologize for my maneuver into t3 and contact. I missed my braking point there and only Jan's awareness let us both survive that.

No problem, saw you coming in hot from miles away, so I just followed you into the grass instead of turning in to you. You waited, noone got damage, so no harm done :)

Last edited:
Yeah I'd love to see some sort of plugin on screen in the next broadcast just to show positions etc.. Engine sounds would also be nice just turned down a little.
Great job on the first race though, watched the whole broadcast back and thoroughly enjoyed it!

I had an awesome and very eventful race, loved it:thumbsup: I couldnt quite get a lap together in Q and qualified 5th, not that bad and there is always push to pass to help me :)
too much happening in the race to tell but one moment stood out for me, when I overtook both Davy and Adrian in one go with push to pass. I love these cars :D
Grats Emanuel, you were untouchable, and grats Jan, very consistent driving:thumbsup: Thanks staff for organizing this great league and im looking forward to spooky dark Interlagos :D

Last edited:
What a way to start the season, locking the front row was beyond expectations really, I knew we were well prepared both me and Adrian but still... The start was great, I managed to open a small gap and from lap 5, I started to look after the tires, as I knew I wouldn't change them untill the end. To be honest, my race was quite boring, lapping alone for 50 minutes (lucky I love every second with this car), but I'm sure that I won't have the same luxury at Interlagos hehe. Thanks to everyone involved in organizing this championship, season 1 was awesome, this one is already a success! And hats off to the backmarkers, a lot of respect shown last night!
10xeyz4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 190 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.4%
  • < 4 years