VSCC S2 | Round 1: Cordoba | 1 December 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's worthwhile to clarify what is the "red zone" so it's clearly understood by everyone.
i have added extra text to make it more clearer, also read this :)

The purpose of the Red Zone is to place some control over the start of these events. This drasticly reduces the chances of drivers being taken out on the 1st corner of a 50 min race, it allows time for drivers to let their tires and brakes get up to optomim temps, and it allows time for drivers to settle in their nerves from the start.

It would be advisable for all drivers to of entered the server before race night.
and made sure your game will work and is stable and also your t/speak is working.

If you leave it until the last minute and there is a problem. we will not wait for you, the race will start without you.
It is the drivers responsibility to be ready and have a working machine for race night,
If you are having problems on race night or don't have your game set up correctly you will be asked to leave the server.

Do not leave it until the last minute, You have been warned !!!

For the skinpack, is there like version on mediafire or another site someone can link me to? I've tried for days to get this pack but whatever RD is linking me to isn't working.

I noticed that 2 cars were overlapping in the pit, like 1 car inside the other sharing the same parking spot. I don't know if this is a big problem, but I thought I would mention it.

Guys are we going to need a pitstop?

Since i dont have any experience from long distance racing, can someone suggest what to do?

1 Pitstop / no pitstops? I can see that pit stop is not available.
Tyres in both cases? You cant actually change tires.

and last question, qualifying is going to be done with the race setup or not ?

Thanks ! :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 380 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 258 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 248 10.6%