• "I've tried everything other than jumping out of a plane, but nothing gives you an adrenaline rush like racing a car." - Nigel Mansell
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VirtualMotorsports Rally Finland: RX Track Archive

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by nokanmov, Aug 31, 2011.

1. porridge

porridge

Ratings:
    +33
    Vihtalahti stages (to both directions) are just brilliant to drive. In terms of entertainment value, they're right up there, no question. On the reversed version the 2 big bumps are proper "medium bumps" (which has been rarely seen on RBR stages and it certainly caught me by surprise. :) Some road signs should be removed from both versions but that is something that the creator knows all too well.

@Dinos I aka Neo: I really like your pacenotes for the reversed version. Thank you and well done once again. Sure, not every "overcrest" is in place, but then again, while I was driving through, I could easily understand why: that's just a horrible stage for the original RBR pacenotes. :) In a way, unless an "overcrest" is really, really needed, better just leave it out and not make any mess. Anyway, corners are well-judged, overall I felt I needed to change one pacenote only, and even that wasn't far off - Medium to Fast (minus). Excellent strike rate, that. :)

2. Dinos I

Dinos I

Ratings:
    +24
    • Like Like x 1
  3. porridge

porridge

Ratings:
    +33
    Nice one, Dinos I. Thanks again.

I cannot really say anything meaningful this time (and that's good: porridge finally shutting it). It's one of those days when I wouldn't stay on the road even if the stage was cancelled and driven through as a liaison. However, I can say this: at least the pacenotes weren't too slow like Hirvonen had in Poland. :)

4. nokanmov

nokanmov

Ratings:
    +39
    BTBfin AUTUMN TEXTURES: VIRTUAL PIRELLI RALLI TAMPERE 26-27.09.2014 STAGES:
    https://www.mediafire.com/folder/m1b5lmjgl2613/2014_PIRELLI_RALLI_TAMPERE_VIRTUAL
    ALL 6 STAGES MODDING IS FINISHED AND STAGES IS UPLOADED
    BTBfin: BLOG RELEASE: http://btbfin.blogspot.fi/2014/09/btbfin-pirelli-ralli-tampere-virtual.html
    SS01 PENGONPOHJA (Hankala 8km (JP
    SS02 SAHALAHTI (Hanaa 17km (JP
    SS03 KOIVULAHTI (Pohjanmaan EK8 19km (MV
    SS04 SAVO R (SAVO R Autumn (SSTF
    SS05 RANTATUNNELI (Junkkari 3km (JP
    SS06 USKILA (Pohjanmaan EK2 25km (MV
    See ReadMe files, contact us for your stage time results. Lets see who is the fastest.

PS. Few stages do not have pacenotes, SS03 - SS06 and those stages is short version at already released Pohjanmaan Ralli stages, made by MADMIKE. Pacenotes needed, so if you create pacenotes BTBfin hope that those released for other drivers too. That how you can take part for this project. Enjoy for virtual rallying :)

SS01, SS02, SS03 - SS04, SS05, SS06 RD.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dinos I

Dinos I

Ratings:
    +24
    Actually pacenotes for Pohjanmaan EK2 and Pohjanmaan EK8 in full-length variant already exist, you can find it here: https://box.yahoo.co.jp/guest/viewe...r6rj4-1001&vt=public&lf=thumbnail&ls=1&lm=100

So I adapted the existing pacenotes for the new version of the tracks, here they are:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/3naavos3af34mjk/Pacenotes_SS06_USKILA_(Pohjanmaan_EK2_25km_(MV.7z
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/f8od1sexsr1bxv1/Pacenotes_SS03_KOIVULAHTI_Pohjanmaan_EK8_19km.7z

NOTE! It's not my creation, I've just adapted the existing pacenotes for the shortened versions of the tracks.
    Have fun!

• Like Like x 1
  6. nokanmov

nokanmov

Ratings:
    +39
    Thank you very much Dinos I :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Dinos I

Dinos I

Ratings:
    +24
  8. nokanmov

nokanmov

Ratings:
    +39
    Thank you again :)

9. Hellracer234

Hellracer234

Ratings:
    +3
    Hallo!
    Palkane - talvi JP-SS WINTER W.I.P Locks amazing!!! can i download it some place?

Last edited: Mar 17, 2015
  10. Justup

Justup

Ratings:
    +19
    Not yet! Wait a moment please.Maybe this month. I hope so. It is Rx-track and the snowbank looks nice but is not very good. I mean when you drive.

11. Hellracer234

Hellracer234

Ratings:
    +3
    Ok sorry i am a litle bit inpatient : ) im realy locking forward to drive it !

12. Dinos I

Dinos I

Ratings:
    +24
    Sorry for off topic but can someone help me with authorization at virtualmotorsports.org? I've registered there a year ago but my account has not been activated for some reason and I can't log in. I wrote to virtualmotorsports.org@gmail.com a couple of times but got no response. In FAQ it is said that if you have problems with registration/log in to the site you have to contact the administrator of the site, but to do that I first must log in, which is ridiculous.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2015
  13. Hellracer234

Hellracer234

Ratings:
    +3
    Hallo Dinos !
    I agree with you, it's totally awkward !? I had the same problem as you with the registration process, but i was told that we had to use our own real name.
    Now after i went thrue the registration process onse again end use my real name it worked!!
    A couple of days later i got a confirmation e-mail and can now log in : )

14. Dinos I

Dinos I

Ratings:
    +24

15. Dinos I

Dinos I

Ratings:
    +24
    Thank you, Hellracer234. I gonna try that.

Edit 02.04.2015:
    That didn't work out. After registering once again using my real name and six days of waiting I've got nothing again. Looks like I'll never gonna get registered there. A complete nonsense

Last edited: Apr 2, 2015
  16. nokanmov

nokanmov

Ratings:
    +39
  17. nokanmov

nokanmov

Ratings:
    +39
  18. Hellracer234

Hellracer234

Ratings: