Views and mirrors

Hi
I know the "which view do you use" has come up once or twice before, but I have a slightly different question. I use the nose view currently, be that right or wrong, it suits me for now. What I cannot do is get any mirrors working in this view. Now, I know they would not be particularly natural in appearance, but when racing, knowing what it happening just behind you is fairly important! Is there a trick to this, or are mirrors only available in cockpit type views?

Thanks,
Mark

I find that sometimes (quite often in fact) the option to remove the on-screen wheel is disabled.

correct me if im wrong, but during an event even if its either online or offline, visible steering wheel option to turn on and off is always disabled.if you want to access this option you have to do this before entering an event. im not sure if it applies for everyone, let me know :)

Gotta be honest here and say I use in car view, I dont mind the wheel and if you turned it off now I would probably be useless, I am so used to what settings I ahve and how much lock I ahve on by checking the hands!!

Checking the rear is tough but I have one of the buttons setup to look behind so that solves it!

In car is best but one bad area is its tough to tell if you are hitting or not until you do!! and peopel passing you is hard to gauge!

• Kakusso

I have the feeling that the mirrors are switched in Gtr Evo.
Left mirror is projecting an image from the right side of the car and vice-versa.
Please comment.

• Kakusso

Screenshot with what you mean Kakusso?

This is only happening in F105 and F1 2009 Mods. AS you can see in the picture in attachment, (leaving the pits in Belgium), the left mirror is showing the pits and not the one in the right as it should.

Attachments

• mirrors.jpg
    mirrors.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 214

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back