MGP16 Valentino Rossi The Game General Discussion

2016 MotoGP Game will contain many elements of VR's career (ranch, bikes, rally).
valentino_rossi_the_game_1-635x357.jpg

I talked to a Milestone guy on Twitter, who posted this pic (3d model in 3ds of Yamaha M1 2010)
CbgflIkW4AA7B0o.jpg

asking him if we would get updated tracks in the new game, because it really needs them.

He answered "For sure!". I really hope so...

Game will be out on June 2016

I bought GP15 but won't do the same with this one

Just watch real life MotoGP...riders are so different. In the game Rossi looks off, Rossi is bigger than his bike. Lorenzo is as big as his bike. Marquez is small and compact, while in the games his style looks like Doohan from 90s?!!!

Tracks are off, physics on kerbs is off, AI is ---- let's say it makes no sense, Career is plain and boring after a while (maybe this year it's a little different but you never know with milestone)

bike models are off, the Honda from 2002 is hideous!

But yeah, if you ignore all these things the game is great

MotoGP-16-Valentino-Rossi-The-Game-Presentacion-08.jpg

MotoGP-16-Valentino-Rossi-The-Game-Presentacion-06.jpg

MotoGP-16-Valentino-Rossi-The-Game-Presentacion-05.jpg

Translated from spanish:

Career: we will access a 3D recreation of the VR Academy | 46, which will act as our "base of operations" in which we manage our career throughout the various championships that we will have to go past, starting in the category of Moto3. In addition, we will have special events flat track, rally, drifting and motocross, all give us points that go up in level in a set of skills that will make our driving gets better throughout the game. In addition, the game also includes a system of pilot fatigue we have to keep in mind when competing, because it will affect our performance.

These are the categories that you will find in the title:

• MotoGP 2016: 21 drivers, 11 teams and 7 motorcycle models.
  • 2016 Moto2: 30 drivers, 20 teams and 4 motorcycle models.
  • Moto3 2016: 33 drivers, 17 teams and 4 motorcycle models.
  • MotoGp 2015: 28 drivers, 14 teams and 11 motorcycle models.
  • Four crashes MotoGP Legends: 70 drivers, 30 teams and 28 motorcycle models.
  • Motorcycles 500cc: 13 pilots, 8 teams and 6 motorcycle models.
  • 250cc bikes: 15 drivers, 10 teams and 6 motorcycle models.
  • 125cc bikes: 14 drivers, 11 teams and 3 motorcycle models.

MILESTONE PROGRAMMER:
    Technically the game is very different from last year, with a different last year, which is more pleasant graphical appearance and improved, also have a different animation system with the introduction of the system ragdoll giving a more realistic animation. The game is more emulative. There are different lighting conditions and also physical, which have been completely renovated, thanks to the advice we got Valentino and his team. And it has implemented a support system to make the game more accessible to people who approach him first.

aqfbobP.jpg

New "reflection" for Yamaha, no more shiny like in previous games(EDIT* it's still shiny on sides of the bike...but we have got an improvement anyway), more realistic now.

I hope they make Ducati opaque too, Ducati is not shiny since 2010!!!

P.S. on teh background you can notice Sepang still has shitty palms...makes the circuit look like a joke.

Sepang is without any doubt the worst track from the trackpack.
The real track is beautiful :(

VR The Game developers are currently under pressure on Facebook so under this pressure they have made some kind of progress because of fans. They comment all the posts about Jerez kerbs on starting straight with JEREZ font so Milestone added it.

VR The Game developers are currently under pressure on Facebook so under this pressure they have made some kind of progress because of fans. They comment all the posts about Jerez kerbs on starting straight with JEREZ font so Milestone added it.
AHahahha I'm Red Partridge on Facebook, I've been spamming the same things for 1 year, finally they replied and fixed!!! I WON!!!

Now we have to make them fix others tracks (check my post on facebook)
And Honda, that is too fat

THIS IS A WIN FOR US

• "Four crashes MotoGP Legends: 70 drivers, 30 teams and 28 motorcycle models."
  • I understand this as "four-strokes" but why is there 70 riders? Or will it be some more classes (for example "990 era", "800 era"?)

• "Four crashes MotoGP Legends: 70 drivers, 30 teams and 28 motorcycle models."
  • I understand this as "four-strokes" but why is there 70 riders? Or will it be some more classes (for example "990 era", "800 era"?)
SOmewhere I read there should be different classes (not 800cc and 990cc together)
70 riders = 70 different riders (or MAYBE same riders but different year, like stoner 2007 and stoner 2008 = 2 riders) from 2002 to 2015. They are not that many after all

P.S. Spanish review says we will basically have all Valentino Rossi bikes, even those that were used just once (Assen 2007, Catalunya 2008, Laguna Seca 2010, Honda Valencia 2003, or the special 9th times WC helmet "Gallina vecchia fa buon brodo")

Looks good. Though, some bike models are **** (Honda 2002), others are good (aprilia RS125)

AHahahha I'm Red Partridge on Facebook, I've been spamming the same things for 1 year, finally they replied and fixed!!! I WON!!!

Now we have to make them fix others tracks (check my post on facebook)
And Honda, that is too fat

THIS IS A WIN FOR US
I have already post it in the comment section...
This picture OR you can upload yours if you don´t agree with my ideas in the picture..
13086681_10201551692391863_1343966698896619892_o.jpg

13119914_10201551698872025_337030756202989832_o.jpg

I also uploaded this picture because they said in 2015 :
" THERE WILL BE A LIFE IN PADDOCK "
There was not !!
So we have to remind them they have to bring a LIFE to paddock.
GRID must be full of bikes,girls , umbrellas , mechanics and Beta or Snap-On boxes :DD

IF WE WILL UPLOAD SAME PICTURES EVERYTIME THEY CAN HEAR US ;)
KEEP CALM AND START SPAMMING :DD

Translated from spanish:
"""Michele Caletti said in the presentation that, this time, has introduced a fatigue meter, which will cause the end of the races, our pilot can make mistakes due to lack of reflexes.Remains to be seen if felt in control, but the idea, which will be associated with the physical condition of each driver (for example, Dani Pedrosa will have a parameter of 91, for 100 of Jorge Lorenzo and Marc Márquez), is very interesting."""

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back