rF2 V8 Supercars @ Surfer's Paradise - Mon January 11th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thx to all for racing!!! :)
was well funny... not easy but funny :)
i make a bad start and loose my first palce for Ben...
we was in fight in somes laps(4or5 i think?) then Ben make a mistake in the first chicane and i recover my first place... :) but Gary was not far from us and i try to driving fast but with "security" and dont work really, then i drive fast without "security" and make a "confortable" gap of 10 sec, but i make a mistake too in the first chicane and take to much time to restart, then who was there?, my friend Gary :), there i thinking it will be a hard end of race with a Scotlander at my ass... but i still focus to driving fast without security and it work fine again, finish with 6 sec gap on Gary... :)

thx all and RD for one more fine event... :)

cu guys! ;)

I am more or less satisfied with my races.

Indeed rough sun good departure

Of 13 place (strategy) with 5th in 2 lap.

J stays in a good rate/rhythm with Martin Bulgin behind me.

But the catastrophe with the 4th turn, J had a large lag of 35 second.

I am to find 5th with 10th.

I never thought of being able to catch up with, especially that mets tire was hot after lag…

J have to find my rate/rhythm after some turn and without my splitter

And at the race end I find my 5th place nevertheless…

In any case sorry so constrained

A mixed effort from me. Enjoyed the track and the car was ok though I struggled to get it feeling right on the brakes. Qual 7th, but stuffed a much better lap.

Good start and stayed safe only to stupidly misjudge the braking of the cars ahead and pretty much ramming Ian going into the first of the two tight left handers. Very sorry Ian for my error. Caught up with Dan and trying to decide where I'd have a chance to pass. Only again to cock up my braking and bumped the rear of his car going into the last turn and sending myself up the escape road whilst trying to avoid him. Again sorry to Dan. Got my head down and closed back up to Dan only to completely forget the esses section and finding how much the car gets launched. Struggled with suspension damage until eventually crashing out.

I'm starting to suffer from a lack of racing as my concentration is slipping. I need some league racing to get my standards a little higher again.

Thanks 4 organising Ryan and RD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back