rF2 V8 Supercars @ Pukekohe - Sat December 12th 2009

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just did a quick trawl with my best friend Google, and it would seem that ISI's matchmaking server is down... therefore I can't see the online lobby.

I missed out on a good dinner at my Aunt's for this? :weep:

Got a great start off the grid and pulled from 4th to 1st only to loose it on T4 L2 via a heavy tap by my right foot :( This caused me to spin 4 more times in the race lol... good fun tho :p

:D Great race, Jari deserved win 100% becasue of his flawless drive;

Quali = P1!!! OMG never thought I would see that on a proffesional server. Thanks to Jari for giving me his setup (which I did change quite a bit :p) and was about 0.1 faster than mine which allowed me to grab pole :).

Race= Poor start as usual, by 1st corner was 3rd but then someone spun and got 2nd. Followed 1st for a while right on his tail but then he spun aswell and swerved round him for 1st :). Then I spun and ended up 3rd and kept getting slower and slower until Freddy was on my back, finally managed to stay in 3rd till stops and after everyones stops I was 3rd still. Philip was just exiting pits and managed to get past him for 2nd (gave me tons of room, WD :)) and then a couple of laps left dodging all the spinning cars I came 2nd.

Thanks all, great race again and see you on Monday for the V8's again :D
Dan.

Grid of 7 drivers but I had fun anyhow. Didnt qualify because I was still little bit busy. I decided to drive calmly and avoid any big mistakes which I managed to do and that secured the win.
Thx for the race.

:peace2:
Jari

Hope you all had fun guys - I was meant to be there but I've just been so shattered recently. Still recovering from the flu and don't get much sleep as it is.

What did everyone think of the mod or track?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes