rF2 V8 Supercars @ Pukekohe - Sat December 12th 2009

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
any tips to get better high speed turn in? Esp for T1 and the last T to the straight.....
Being a newbie to this ,,,but i just increased my rear roll bar .gives better turn in but you then have to play the throttle.Turn 1 and over the hill you need to get off the gas and turn in early then accelerate but not full .Not a expert but hope this helps.

That video has made me feel guilty for not keeping up with the V8's this year. Although funny enough that's one of the few races I have watched this season.

Anyway looking 4ward to the RD V8's on Saturday and Monday:good:.

• Darren Gardner

@ryan.

Mate i have work saturday mate so i cant make it, even though i got my time down to a 57.1.

Good luck

Being a newbie to this ,,,but i just increased my rear roll bar .gives better turn in but you then have to play the throttle.Turn 1 and over the hill you need to get off the gas and turn in early then accelerate but not full .Not a expert but hope this helps.

great help, since I got my new wheel my times dropped to mid 58's :( but after changing my roll bar i managed to get them to 57.1 after only 2 laps :) so thanks for the great help.

I upped my rear ARB and do get off the gas, but this is not proving to be as reliable as I would like :( I'm just not getting under the 57 sec mark and I blame those two T's for most of my lost time I'm sure...

Here is my setup i used in the race. :)
Got a 57 low with it and then i ran out of talent so 56 is possible. :wink2:

http://www.filefront.com/15109611/Ivo V8.svm

Thx Ivo, your setup is quite different to mine, but the feel is very close, and I'm still only lapping down to the 57.xxx's and race fuelled more in the 58.xxx... I do get a bit better turn in with your set so will look at the differences to see what might make the difference... oh, and my set uses more rear ARB so it isn't there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back