1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

V8 Supercars @ Melbourne - Mon May 31st 2010

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Ryan Callan, May 26, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM V8

Mod: V8Factor (2009)

Track: Melbourne

Event start: 19:00 GMT
    Practice: 30 minutes
    Qualification: 15 minutes
    Warmup: 3 minutes
    Traction Control: Allowed on Low
    Race: 19:50 GMT, 2 x 20 minutes (BTCC second race reverse grid)
    Notes:
    1. Click here to read the password and golden rules.

2. We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

2. Entry List:

1. Ryan 'bridge' Callan
    2. Daniel Ouff
    3. Valerio Vinassa
    4. Toni Talvitie
    5. Lee 'ricochet' Palmer
    6. Jeffrey Watkins
    7. Jesper Taulborg
    8. Jose Guerra
    9. Chris Butcher
    10. Gary 'tyre-eater' Lennon
    11. James 'airtime-hog' Johnson
    12. Anders 'undertray' Nilsson
    13. Kjell Stenbeck
    14. Adam 'soldiers' Eggbeer
    15. Wayne Douglas

3. V8 Supercars are back on the Racing Club schedule. Season Two of the RDV8SC will be coming up in the autumn (hopefully using the upcoming 'Unleashed' mod).

For the next few months the rFactor schedule will look like this:

Monday: V8Factor
    Wednesday: WTM Club/League
    Friday: Caterham
    Sunday: F193

4. sign me up please ryan:)

5. I'll sign up to this just in case I like the mod enough to do it in the autumn :)

6. oh yeah and no quly for ryan we know how fast he is in these:tongue:

7. The Unleashed mod is unlikely to use the exact same physics as this, but they maybe pretty close, so will be good practice. These cars are very hard (one of the hardest in simracing tbh) but so rewarding when you hook it up.

8. Julien Luca

Julien Luca
    Unlicensed Member<BR/><a href='./standings/home/38 @Simberia

I'm a sucker for punishment, sign me up Ryan! :cool:

9. Ah that banner brings back the memories. I am off to watch the Broadcast replays.:cool:

10. Hehe ;)

11. Heard so much about these cars, it'd be fun to try them out for the first time. Sign me up please. :)

12. Julien Luca

Julien Luca
    Unlicensed Member<BR/><a href='./standings/home/38 @Simberia

Ryan I completely forgot that I have plans for Monday night, so won't make it unfortunately. :frown: Next time, hopefully.

13. My kind of mod. :) I hate arcadey-type mods. Do they react well to setup change?

14. Ooo melbourne :p Sign me up please, would love to try these.

15. Setups are a very fine-line it seems with these, they won't react much and then suddenly they will.

They are superb however - one of the best mods of all time.

16. So long as they do react that's fine, I'm not a fan of mods with no room to change, particularly if that default handling is understeery and wishy-washy. If you get me.

17. Oh they are certainly not wishy-washy :)

18. I cant see these things ever being popular really Ryo?,such a pity,i feel for ya son,all this effort for nowt :(.

19. Well, give it time, in most club events the majority of the sign ups are on the day, or the day before. :)
    It won't be like WTM though, that mod has garnered SO MUCH interest it's ridiculous.

20. Lenno is being sarcastic Tubs ;)

Is that a sign-up btw ya grumpy Scot?