rF2 V8 Supercars @ Hamilton - Monday June 27th 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
V8s_f_640.jpg

(Flyer courtesy of Can Ozcelik)

Server name:
RACEDEPT.COM V8 CLUB
Mod:
V8 Factor Unleashed Beta V0.9 + 2010 Unleashed Season Add-On (Download links are at the bottom of each of the posts)
Track:
Hamilton

19:00 GMT: Practice
19:30 GMT: Qualification
19:40 GMT: Warm-up
19:45 GMT: Race (2x20 minutes, BTCC-esque Second Race Reverse Grid (See Note 1 for details))

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Notes:

A reverse grid will be used to determine the grid for race 2 based on the system currently in use for BTCC. The amount of cars to be reversed will depend upon the last digit of the winner's race time and is as follows:

0 and 1: Top 6 reversed
2 and 3: Top 7 reversed
4 and 5: Top 8 reversed
6 and 7: Top 9 reversed
8 and 9: Top 10 reversed

The engine upgrades should be left as the manufacturer's engine and not changed to the driver's engine, as the driver's engine upgrade will produce 3-5BHP less than the manufacturer's one.

We are not using the WV8S11 League Mod. Please make sure you have a separate install with the V8Factor Unleashed Base Mod + 2010 Unleashed season add-on which you can find above.
  • Licensed Members are encouraged to share images, videos and race reports in this thread.
Signup List
To signup simply press the button below!

[signuplist]123[/signuplist]

We are using the V8 Factor Unleashed Beta V0.9 by ORSM along with their 2010 Season Add-On. Download links are in the opening post. The server will be up Sunday night (GMT) and you can find it by searching for the server name which can also be found in the opening post. :)

wow some great races :)

first time ive ever driven this track, and it showed, though i wasnt as bad as i thought i was going to be, and in qualy was only 2 seconds off the pole, and i know with practice and something other than the default setup that those times were achievable.

Got something like 9th off grid race 1, boring race really, no battles with anyone, didnt even damage the car. 7th out of 13 was pretty cool, still learning the braking points, fiddling with brake bias etc.

Race 2 started 2nd due to reverse grid, grabbed early lead but of course couldnt hold it, though i think i held up lennon so the leader could build up a big lead (hey i wasnt going to just let you past :p ) then i touched the wall and stuffed up something in the car as it was pulling left the whole time, could barely keep it straight under braking, eggbeer closed on me and i couldnt hold it together. grabbed 4th, suprised, more due to everyone else's misfortune more than anything really.

Great fun all the way, and a new track kinda learned! more experience as well,and i need all the experience i can get :) thanks guys!

Enjoyed both races a lot despite copping early damages that bent the car up a bit,you didnt really hold me up much Josh,but thats not really something you should concern yourself with either ;).
Well done Adz and Kjell and all finishers,real nice laps with Anders race one then a big push on Adz were my evenings highlights :).

Thank you Adam & RD

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back