1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
MINI Challenge - Round 1 - Oulton Park (LIVE)

PC V0.8 speculation

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Richard Eriksson, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Showing such a screenshot of such an iconic car to all race enthusiasts, then refusing to tell us more... Chinese water torture would be nothing compared to this evil...

• Haha Haha x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Ferrari 312T next friday ;)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  3. I thought the same :D

but they also posted a screenshot with supercars racing in Monza (nothing new there) with the same caption so I'll rather wait a bit longer till it is really confirmed with "soon" or something :D:D:p

[​IMG]

4. F125T.jpg Assetto Corsa Facebook picture!

Last edited: Mar 25, 2014
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Also there are new clouds and sky :)

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. finally :confused:!!

promising update ( MP+Ferrari F1 312T..... ) :).

• Like Like x 1
  7. Didn't noticed ;) well spotted Simon. I will be really happy to drive the 312T, even if I would have preferred the beast 98T! I also reinstalled the rF1 mod to have a drive :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yes, I just noticed that now that you said it. :roflmao: Looks great!

• Like Like x 1

9. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  10. Ok fine, but we need something more exciting to do with all these cars besides hotlapping...so where is multiplayer?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

I'm feeling good about this update. I think we will get MP, even if it's just a truncated version. I don't care, it'll be so nice to race against a human being(s).

• Like Like x 1
  12. I'll believe MP when I see it in writing or read about it in the release notes....not getting worked up about it until then....

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Best thing we can do, Michael. Sometimes it is not easy :D

• Like Like x 1
  14. Leemstradamus

Leemstradamus
    Mid pack attack!

Yeah right @Michael Hornbuckle you know behind the scenes your getting excited lol. I know I am. The thing is not getting all bent out of shape if it doesn't show up.

15. I really don't think it is going to happen Friday...Seems to me if it was happening they would have teased it already....new sky looks really nice though, I guess....:sleep:

16. I spotted the clouds. Am really hoping that they aren't photoshopped or something... they look really good.

17. Stelios

Stelios
    Premium Member

I remember where they had posted a picture when they were in pre-alpha where the position to the sun was dynamically set by the real time of the track in real life. I hope they have time to put that in before 1.0.

18. This guy posted ac vids before it was in early access, and today he posted this and in the description he says

"I got the chance to record some video footage by iPad showing Assetto Corsa on the new ACER B296HCL at 2560x1080: the video shows the new build that will be released on March 28th, with improved AI routines and collisions, improved lighting (more and sharpening contrast), new sky/clouds and some general optimization. "

• Beer Beer x 1
  19. So in other words, this will be 0.7.9

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  20. Leemstradamus

Leemstradamus
    Mid pack attack!

That's one of the developers accounts.