V0.8 speculation

LOL at the Multi Player speculation. Every update some people predict MP is due to come only to be proved wrong. Why people speculate based on zero facts is quite amusing. Must be quite sad to be constantly disappointed. I don't really expect MP until 1.0 and being a patient person that's fine. Looking forward to the 312 on Friday.

Predicting, speculating. That's something that does not have to do with facts. It's just what people await the most would come up first in these topics, and as you can see Multiplayer is the most wanted at this point.312 will be fun, okay. So is the rest of the cars, but going against RSR times doesn't do much for me anymore, so I ended up subscribing to iRacing in the meantime. These updates cause like a 10 minute blast for me, which then quickly fades into 1 hour of record breaking and then qutting and starting iRacing. Technically the physics are good, the driving is joyful, but I've been handling these sim cars for 10ish years now and just going round alone against the clock is not really a deal, especially that hotlapping wasn't really my favourite and most liked feature of these games. I want some door to door action already, and AI can't provide that and won't be able to. As long as I am slower or faster than AI, racing it doesn't make sense as they don't really make mistakes like humans do. Career mode? Well, if I beat Career mode on Alien level, who would even care? I could just masturbate over the special achivement that killed some of my free time. Having just a short line of "good race dude" or "congrats" after a hard race cheers me up more than getting any of the WRs on RSR. [/rant]

0.7.8 is the current build. lol
This! And this

imageswukd.jpg

By the way. Mine still says 0.7.6, is mine broken then?

Hmmm, that's strange. Mine's definitely 0.7.8

- Default launcher theme: Fixed an issue with assist level naming defaulting to "custom"
- Default launcher theme: Added option for toggling the setting of assists based on controller settings
- Default launcher theme: Added the option to clear the car preview cache and reload the UI

Hmmm, that's strange. Mine's definitely 0.7.8

- Default launcher theme: Fixed an issue with assist level naming defaulting to "custom"
- Default launcher theme: Added option for toggling the setting of assists based on controller settings
- Default launcher theme: Added the option to clear the car preview cache and reload the UI

Wow cool. Maybe time to verify my game's files then... Thanks :D

At least it looks like we're getting another open wheeler, so something to really look forward to.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back