v0.7.5 Released

Marco has revealed that the 1.0 version , including multiplayer, in Assetto Corsa will become available during the month of April. He said the group is a good point with the netcode and multiplayer Assetto Corsa will be strictly based on dedicated servers , as also that of netKar Pro , the previous production Kunos.

http://www.gamemag.it/news/assetto-...ayer-forse-anche-su-xbox-one-e-ps4_51407.html

Already know 1.0 is coming in April, but its been said that MP will be mid March, today is Mid March.

Or you know what? They might actually, wait for it.... have a delay and not make it for a April release for 1.0.
It'll come when it comes, they're a small team working their butts off to give us this amazing sim, just chill and spread some love instead. :)

That interview is pretty fresh, i think (hope) Marco would now already if they'd be unable to make a April release ;).

not that interesting but:
ef6fa2a0cf4aa3d3499272e8c767689e.png

Nah, don't get your hopes up (riight, like anyone's going to listen :laugh:) - they're probably just testing the cars on unfinished revisions of the track.
Unless... :cautious:
Damn it! And my GPU had to die on me on Wednesday and I probably won't get a new one until Monday!! :mad:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back