v0.7.5 Released

Why would Luca write this then, which i shared 3 times here now:
b4c615b5c3658b1b4f47aad5e5f880f0.png

:cry:

Trolling? :p

Think about this....every time a new car is included in an update they tell us about it anywhere from a few days to a week ahead of time...I can see MP reveal getting at least a week long build up in the same fashion that they built up to the announcements of Ferrari and Nords.
I figure when they want to release a public build they need at least some time to get it onto Steam, and their list of must-fix MP bugs is cutting the timing on that very tight, so it's still possible they can't get it out on Friday. With the car/track content they can finalize it early and put it into the update at their leisure, and then announce it. I'm not sure what sort of issues a car can have that would make them unreleasable, either. If it comes out with non-final tuning, it'll affect lap times a bit, but nobody has super-specific expectations of a car like they do for AI/MP.

MP .. No MP .. MP .. No MP .. MP .. No MP .. MP .. No MP .. MP .. No MP .. MP .. No MP .. MP .. No MP .. MP .. No MP .. MP .. No MP .. MP .. No MP .. MP .. No MP .. MP .. No MP .. MP .. No MP .. MP .. No MP .. MP .. No MP .. MP .. No MP .. MP .. No MP .. MP .. No MP .. MP .. No MP .. MP .. No MP .. MP .. No MP .. MP .. No MP .. MP .. No MP .. MP .. No MP .. MP .. No MP .. MP .. No MP .. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Dux

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back