rF2 USF2000 @ Mills Metro Park - Sunday 10th September 2017

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Qualifing :
Mill-Qual-post.jpg

Race 1 :

Mill-Resultats-Course-1-post.jpg

Race2 :
Mill-Resultats-course-2-post.jpg

Really good fun. An personnal suggestion : That will be good for the next Aussie championship ;)
I would second that these cars are great to drive IMHO one of the best in any sim.
Appologies again to @Stephen Gibb for hitting you on the first lap on the first race. :notworthy:
No problems Fabrice just a racing incident :thumbsup:
Cheers guys really enjoyed that 2nd race especially.
As always congrats to the podium in both races.

@Jamie and @Tony you asked for some combos these are only personal choices through hotlaping and racing AI
Corvette GT2 - Le Mans
Honda BTC - Oulton Park and Donignton National ( don't know how legit this track is as not on Steam Workshop)
Clio Cup - Croft
Nissan GT4 - Bargello
USF 2000 - Barhurst, Road America, Mid - Ohio

@Jamie and @Tony you asked for some combos these are only personal choices through hotlaping and racing AI
Corvette GT2 - Le Mans
Honda BTC - Oulton Park and Donignton National ( don't know how legit this track is as not on Steam Workshop)
Clio Cup - Croft
Nissan GT4 - Bargello
USF 2000 - Barhurst, Road America, Mid - Ohio
Thanks Stephen. We will have a look at these suggestions for sure.

I couldnt get a handle on that car, kept losing it.

Sorry if I took you out at some stage, I lost count of how many re-dress's (is that a word?) happened.

Pretty fun racing, thanks everyone.

I found this combo deceptively difficult. I think I just about figured out the left hand sweeper by the end of the 2nd race, as I probably should have considering I took a different line through there every lap :p

Had to lower the brake pressure for the second race, as I was locking my fronts a bit in the first, and after 20 minutes my front tyres were getting a little worn.

Hi Matt B,
I understand what you are saying re "losing it". Prior to the race I noted the fast guys camber settings so I decided to experiment with more camber. For me it just meant a loss of lateral stability, ie sliding. So while the faster guys seem to be able to handle more camber - (softer roll-bars than me?), I would have been better off having less camber, more lateral stability and, overall - for me, faster times. But this is what you learn from racing in a club versus AI.

I had a lot of fun last night. Tricky track to learn but once you do it makes for a great experience, especially with the usf2000.

Surprisingly, I could keep up with the guys up front, very happy with that as its a new track for me and had no laps before we started.

Well done the podiums, especially @Sean Rogers with a second and a win, great stuff mate :thumbsup:

I had a lot of fun last night. Tricky track to learn but once you do it makes for a great experience, especially with the usf2000.

Surprisingly, I could keep up with the guys up front, very happy with that as its a new track for me and had no laps before we started.

Well done the podiums, especially @Sean Rogers with a second and a win, great stuff mate :thumbsup:
lol, thanks mate, surprised myself! :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
I agree, was a great track, be it a bit tricky to start with.

Great achievement on your part too, with no earlier practice that is impressive indeed.

You were coming at me in those last few laps!
I watched that in my mirrors. Your battle with Stephen saved my 8 th place, You got closer you from me quickly :confused:.
Better feeling ever on simu with this car. In comparison with others, mistakes can be corrected without get/goes out immediately of the track. It changes the game for my humble level.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea