rF2 USF2000 @ Mid Ohio - Tue 21NOV17

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Just to let you guys know, we have events up to Christmas. After that with Joseph stepping aside, after doing a fantastic job to concentrate on the broadcasting. It does kind of leave us in a pickle.

I am planning on running one night a week on a Thursday to add a social event to rf2,
I cant do Tuesdays due to a previous commitment in rf1, but i will cover the event up til Christmas if needed.
So if any member wants to help me run the Tuesday night club please shout out..
Staff can post events and get servers up, All i need is a willing volunteer to Admin the event on the night..
or even better come on board as staff, help/training will be given.

rf2 has sat in the dark to long, time to step up and make a difference,
and get it on top where it belongs. Help me help the rest of you to race.;)

Last edited:
Why not?
231.png

Does someone care to share a setup for this car?
Last race I did with this one and I remember that I had difficulties with tyre heat and wear with my setup approach. :rolleyes:

Last race I did with this one and I remember that I had difficulties with tyre heat and wear with my setup approach. :rolleyes:

Sorry ive not really driven the car or made a setup but i did see a set up last week being posted..hopefully they will oblige again :)

i last drove mid ohio with the setup i used the previous time, but that was my first race with the usf2000 and since then i clearly noticed that my driving style was different as i was all over the place, so i have to find a new setup myself xD

Just to let you guys know, we have events up to Christmas. After that with Joseph stepping aside, after doing a fantastic job to concentrate on the broadcasting. It does kind of leave us in a pickle.

I am planning on running one night a week on a Thursday to add a social event to rf2,
I cant do Tuesdays due to a previous commitment in rf1, but i will cover the event up til Christmas if needed.
So if any member wants to help me run the Tuesday night club please shout out..
Staff can post events and get servers up, All i need is a willing volunteer to Admin the event on the night..
or even better come on board as staff, help/training will be given.

rf2 has sat in the dark to long, time to step up and make a difference,
and get it on top where it belongs. Help me help the rest of you to race.;)

If no one else steps up for this, I might, (MIGHT) be able to help.
I have a hard enough time finding time to race on any day of the week, but I would like to see rF2 back at the top.
I would volunteer immediately, but with work, school, more work and family I'm hoping someome else steps up!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.