rF2 USF2000 @ Mid Ohio - Tue 21NOV17

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Hi, I've just fixed my pedals ( I think) and would like to join in this event if they are working. I haven't used Teamspeak before so will try and get on the server and see how it goes.

Sign me up please @Rupe Wilson. This will most likely be my last attendance for a few weeks as I am moving house after this weekend which is one of the reasons why I had to turn down the proposal from @Joseph Wright to be rF2 admin in the RD team. Maybe I will see where I am in the new year and reconsider.
Hi, I've just fixed my pedals ( I think) and would like to join in this event if they are working. I haven't used Teamspeak before so will try and get on the server and see how it goes.
Signing up :)
Adding you now :)

Thanks for that. I haven't raced here since the NKPro days a few years ago. Nor had I driven that car before. It was a blast, very loose and chuckable. There are some pretty fast ppl here, so no shame in being 2 seconds of the fastest tonight.
Oh, btw, the Teamspeak instructions have an old ip address for the server that doesn't work.

only thing is that as with the other circuits the last corner is pretty slow so that would give an advantage to the ones in front

Yeah true, but is the thing of the rolling you have to have good luck, also if you start at the exterior like in interlagos you would probably loose some positions, the thing is that the 1st gear is pretty crapy on this cars XD

Yeah true, but is the thing of the rolling you have to have good luck, also if you start at the exterior like in interlagos you would probably loose some positions, the thing is that the 1st gear is pretty crapy on this cars XD
have to agree on the 1st gear thingy, but purposely putting a fourth or half the field behind, going off and than call it "luck" is really unfair. on circuits like mid-ohio or croft it's practically impossible to line up the whole field before the starting line

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 74 12.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 53 8.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 63 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 36 6.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 90 14.9%