AC [US Server] GT3 @ Magione Circuit 6 July 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Great racing guys!
That was quite an epic battle with @Fernando Deutsch
Had me under serious pressure for all 46 laps.
Hopefully my ping wasn't making me too jittery. If so, apologies.

2014-07-07_00001.jpg

Ok guys sorry sorry and sorry
I had some major issues during the race (and I caused a lot of mess during the practice/quali I think with my warp). Streaming to twitch was almost immediately stopped (as I told to Joao) but for some reason I had that high ping for quite a bit.
I hope it went better during the race for you cause for me the nightmare had just began.
@Connor Greyser I was having the fun of a life chasing you and when we were dueling and real close I had a major spike of death in that turn after the straight where basically I couldn't even brake and flew the car off road.
My comp stalled and the next thing I saw was myself 3 seconds later in the sand. I put my car back on track and tried to catch up but until the end of the race I had continuous spikes (not as long as that one that cause me to go off track but equally painful to drive with).
I've also to apologize with @Ryan Ogurek for our touch at the tight chicane but honestly I thought you were letting me pass. Sorry for the misunderstanding man...
And on top of everything my fuel run out at the very last lap even if I set it for 53 laps... From a fun start in the beginning it became a nightmare for me.
I checked out at the end and I had a more than acceptable 77 ping so hopefully that was my latency during the race session.
I think that something went wrong during the entire booking thing cause after I left the game, AC threw me back in the server for like 4 times before I was able to completely leave the game.
What a night... disappointment :thumbsdown:

Ok guys sorry sorry and sorry
I had some major issues during the race (and I caused a lot of mess during the practice/quali I think with my warp). Streaming to twitch was almost immediately stopped (as I told to Joao) but for some reason I had that high ping for quite a bit.
I hope it went better during the race for you cause for me the nightmare had just began.
@Connor Greyser I was having the fun of a life chasing you and when we were dueling and real close I had a major spike of death in that turn after the straight where basically I couldn't even brake and flew the car off road.
My comp stalled and the next thing I saw was myself 3 seconds later in the sand. I put my car back on track and tried to catch up but until the end of the race I had continuous spikes (not as long as that one that cause me to go off track but equally painful to drive with).
I've also to apologize with @Ryan Ogurek for our touch at the tight chicane but honestly I thought you were letting me pass. Sorry for the misunderstanding man...
And on top of everything my fuel run out at the very last lap even if I set it for 53 laps... From a fun start in the beginning it became a nightmare for me.
I checked out at the end and I had a more than acceptable 77 ping so hopefully that was my latency during the race session.
I think that something went wrong during the entire booking thing cause after I left the game, AC threw me back in the server for like 4 times before I was able to completely leave the game.
What a night... disappointment :thumbsdown:
No problem. I wasn't I'm just slow. It happens. Good race guys! Lots of good action, mostly getting passed:redface:.

not sure what happened between practice and q it went straight to race without q , all cars got loaded on grid, then everyone disapeared except for 3 of us , so i left , unable to rejoin, anyway got to have a surf

not sure what happened between practice and q it went straight to race without q , all cars got loaded on grid, then everyone disapeared except for 3 of us , so i left , unable to rejoin, anyway got to have a surf
I screwed up by hitting the wrong button trying to message somebody. Then it skipped the qualifying session. We reset the server to allow for Qualifying. We said it multiple times on teamspeak and then reset the server a second time to give everyone time to get back in. Sorry again about the confusion.

no worries saleem this happened before , and there is a bit of a procedure to re join with all those buttons on the top of multi , but i could not remember which ones to press

no worries saleem this happened before , and there is a bit of a procedure to re join with all those buttons on the top of multi , but i could not remember which ones to press
I have never hit any of them before and thought I was sending the message. Not to mention anyone can vote for a new session and it just switches? Wtf Kunos lol.

I blows because you should have been in the race and I screwed that up for you. My apologies.

This time at Magione I was on hard tires, after using mediums in Silverstone. Maybe the other way around would've fitted a little better :), I now think.

Until lap 41/42 I was kind of error free, but then I got distracted a little by my thinking about the fuel, as the yellow fuel pump popped up in lap ~ 41.. . So somehow after the first corner I lost the rear a little on throttle and needed to catch it, this was the opportunity for J. Alves on P5 to pass me for P4*. Also in the lap after he passed me, I did a second mistake when braking too late after the long straight. *So I could've been P4 in the end. But that was quite all of 'unecessary stuff I did in my driving', nothing major.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back