AC URD T5 @ Spa, Saturday 17th Jan 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
A Saturday? Seriously? Wtf man?
I can't do a Saturday! Everyone will have to move things around in their diary so that this can be moved to suit me! Cone in now. Get to it. Spit spot!

Obviously, I'm joking with this. What a car/track combo. Wow.

There's times I really wish I could race on a Saturday, this is one of those days. Enjoy guys. Really looking forward to reading the race results on this one!

I think You should read the topic before installing those skins without knowing what installing exe is is doing to your t5 mod.

I think You should read the topic before installing those skins without knowing what installing exe is is doing to your t5 mod.

The .exe is just a winrar auto-extracter, I opened it to extract the needed files and copied to the assetto corsa folder.

Then the installer.bat copies the t5 folder, renames it and replaces the skins with DTM2013 skins.

Looks really good, but I'm not sure if it will work on the server tonight though.

@Galin I know and understand very well how to install skins in this game. But there is a risk if you do something that you don´t understand, then this mod renames the cars and do some other stuff and maybe you cant participate today's race. I read about 20 comments in that topic and many users have problems with this "skin pack". If you want to promote this kind of stuff, You need to tell people to be careful what they are doing if they want to race in today's event.

Yeah, I have deleted the links to save confusion. I have had these installed for quite some time actually and had no problems.
In future please only link to skins hosted on rd :)

Edit: Using my ipad to post as kids on pc. Apologies if I have missed something.

@Galin I know and understand very well how to install skins in this game. But there is a risk if you do something that you don´t understand, then this mod renames the cars and do some other stuff and maybe you cant participate today's race. I read about 20 comments in that topic and many users have problems with this "skin pack". If you want to promote this kind of stuff, You need to tell people to be careful what they are doing if they want to race in today's event.

This is what I meant...no need to run any exe. once you extract the files, just do as you would do with any other skin mod. No renaming on of any folders, none of that.
The modders have done it this way for the pick up servers...it's explained in the thread but again you don't need to do it and you can just copy/paste as with any other skin.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back