URD PX opinions

I'm sorry for opening another thread if there's an existing one. I have searched for one, but have found none.

Anyway, I'd like to hear your opinions on the "new" URD PX LMP mod. How realistic do you think it is, how does it drive, is it worth buying... Any information is useful. :)

Whilst we are still waiting for the PX update it seems as if URD has just released updates for both the T5 as well as the EGT cars right now. :thumbsup::)

Never got the email for the update, but got the update following the link from their last update email. Did they change their mailing list?

Love the look of this new group tho. Hope they work the kinks out, and it would be great to run a multi class race here...

I am rolling back the addon to 0.7 version. What was the purpose of releasing 0.7a update without updated Fonts files. Alless released it and went away for vacation, and even says not to bother him with this issue. This is not the right way to communicate with customers.

The only way to get LEDs working back is to roll back the addon to previous 0.7 version. I hope you all have the previous version archived.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.7%