Resource icon

Misc URD Lights Pack v3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Is it possible to create the lights for the JT5 Shiro as well?
Is it also possible to create a folder called "extension" inside the URD cars folder and put there the "ext_config.ini" file instead? I've see it in another mod (renault5turbo2_gr4)

Last edited:
You have to unpack the data acd file for each car and then rename the acd file; add the two files in this mod into the newly created data folder; (optional) repack the data folder into a new data acd file.

Online compatibility will be broken. (probably not much of an issue since nobody is using these mods online)
-----------------
Working taillights, wipers, shifting animations, and door animations are all things that should have been added in an update seeing as how this is a pay mod

Thanks. Is there a tutorial somewhere that shows h
You have to unpack the data acd file for each car and then rename the acd file; add the two files in this mod into the newly created data folder; (optional) repack the data folder into a new data acd file.

Online compatibility will be broken. (probably not much of an issue since nobody is using these mods online)
-----------------
Working taillights, wipers, shifting animations, and door animations are all things that should have been added in an update seeing as how this is a pay mod
Thank you, is there a tutorial somewhere that shows how. One car repack the data.acd file?

Thing is, in the new upload there is only one file.
And whatever I try, your way, Delpinskis way and a few others I forgot about, I can't get the tail lights working on the Venom (there is the red dash light, the motec is illuminated - though I read some others don't have that working), but after hours and hours trying, I still have no tail lights. By now I have spoend more time trying to get this working, than I actually have driven the damn car...

So, JTRacefan17 had a good idea (apart from turning down the brightness of the px2 which are too dark now) but installing is a mess unless you have some modding knowledge (which I have not).
Good point is that the px2 now has white headlights in stead of the blues of the earlier version. :)

Hope this helps:
Thanks for helping, tried that too. ;)
Following this, the result is as follows (for the Venom):

What I have:
- the red interior lights (was already present)
- the illuminated Motec display (was present before)
- tail lights (is an addition)

What I DON'T have:
- the leds around the headlights (which I had before)
- brake lights (which I had before)

EDIT:
I deleted the car (since I hade no more leds or brake lights) and reinstalled it. Followed the instructions from the video again and now it works !
Everything that is supposed to be there is indeed present now. :)

Last edited:
For the Venom: (data\lights.ini)
[LIGHT_4]
NAME=venom_egt_motec
COLOR=1.85,1.85,1.85

Makes the motec light brighter!
upload_2019-2-14_23-35-46.png

@JTRaceFan17
I noticed that the Motec dashboard light of the Venom, is very faint at night, compared to the other cars. Therefore I changed that value to 1.85, so the light is brighter now. Much better I think.
It doesn't change the color, but the brightness only, as the values are equal for all the 3 channels.

JTRaceFan17 updated URD Lights Pack with a new update entry:

Some more fixes and some new cars!

Hey! V2.0 adds some new cars to the pack: The URD T5 2018s! It also has fixes for the Motec of the Venom, and the tail lights of the PX Darche. I've also added some new folders for ease of installation. Just extract the content and extension folders to the main AC directory and you're done!

Here's some pics of the new improvements:
View attachment 291906 View attachment 291907 View attachment 291909 View attachment 291912 View attachment 291913...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea