Resource icon

Misc URD Lights Pack v3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
JTRaceFan17 submitted a new resource:

URD Lights Pack - New interior night lights and some tail light fixes

This pack contains light configs for the URD EGT and PX cars along with a tail light fix for every car that turns on the tail lights when the headlights are on. To install, extract the content folder into the main Assetto Corsa directory and put the config ini files into extension/configs/cars/mods.

Here are some pictures:View attachment 291027 View attachment 291028 View attachment 291029 View attachment 291033 View attachment 291037...

Read more about this resource...

So far I only tried the urd_egt_venom.
I have a red interior light, but no tail lights (only brake lights).
(Latest shader patch installed)

Edit: the urd_px_loire works (inside and tail lights) but for me the headlights are a bit too blue.

Last edited:
JTRaceFan17 updated URD Lights Pack with a new update entry:

Some adjustments to the headlights and tail lights

I've made some adjustments to the headlights of the PX cars and the tail lights of all cars. The tail lights should now be a bit darker when they are on without braking. The PX headlights have now been made white.

Some pictures of the new adjustmentsView attachment 291187 View attachment 291188 View attachment 291189 View attachment 291190 View attachment 291191 View attachment 291192 View attachment 291193 View attachment 291194

Read the rest of this update entry...

This is not possible, as they only have the lights.ini in data.
All other .ini are missing in data then
Um... You need to rename the data.acd so the game doesn't use it and uses my data instead. My folders only contain the data for the lights because I don't want to be accused of giving away paid mods for free. You must have the URD PX and EGT mods for this mod to work.

You need to buy the URD PX and EGT mods. After you buy them and install the cars, you need to unpack the data with Content Manager (Content>cars>unpack data). After that, install my lights pack and make sure you are running the Custom Shaders Patch, because without it, the lights won't work. I would also recommend Sol for weather because it is a 24h weather set that is fully compatible with Content Manager and the Shaders Patch.

You need to buy the URD PX and EGT mods. After you buy them and install the cars, you need to unpack the data with Content Manager (Content>cars>unpack data). After that, install my lights pack and make sure you are running the Custom Shaders Patch, because without it, the lights won't work. I would also recommend Sol for weather because it is a 24h weather set that is fully compatible with Content Manager and the Shaders Patch.
I have all that, that is not the point.
Renaming the original data.acd disables not only the lights (which would be replaced by your light mod) but also flames, engine, brakes, colliders, damage, gear ratios etc...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.