Resource icon

Misc URD Lights Pack v3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
The JT5, old EGTs and PXs haven't been updated in a long time. That's why I made this, to give the community a better night racing experience with the older URD cars and the Custom Shaders Patch/Sol/Content Manager (The T5 2018 was one car pack I almost didn't want to add...)

I don't have the T5 2015s. They're on URD's old site (The Wix site), which doesn't have the more recent additions in the forms of the new M4 GT3 and EGTs (C8R, Porsche RSR 2020/2021), and when you purchase something off that site, the links expire after some time, so I probably won't be able to re-download the mods I get from the old site unless I back them up on something like Google Drive

Last edited:
Hey. I've been away from this resource for a while, but I'm back. Got some additional things added thanks to @marneus_the_boss, mainly position lights on the sides of each car. But one thing I want to add in is lights for the headlights and endulights with the light_extra thing. I've also done some tweaks to the shift lights in the cockpit through the ext_config :) And I made the Darche/Porsche EGT's display a bit easier to read by doing some color tweaks in the data files. I haven't placed the digital instruments tweak for the Darche into a data override folder yet, but I'll copy them over for sure

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.