Updating older Experiences with newer features?

Msportdan

@Simberia
What im seeing is with every new experience, it brings with it new (oustanding features!) which is all good to me. However it then sort of makes the other experience a little (dont want to say redundant) weak compared to the newer packs. Lets take DTM 14 and adac 14 for example, where the features in ADAC 14 like heating tyres/brakes etc etc would benefit in DTM (obviously not driver change) and thus so... doesnt make DTM so enticing, even though its literally new!.

Is there a chance we could see incremental updates to older experiences with newer features, for example at this moment the DTM 2014 / 2013.

I know from S3 point of view maybe adding features to new experiences help sell them, but from the consumer perspective it makes older experiences rather "die out" quickly specially at the rate you guys are knocking out these packs. Wish i waited for adac 14 instead of 13, which is the mentality a lot of people will get into purchasing your packs in the future, i.e.: will there be better content around the corner?!

I dont want to come across ungrateful but its just a dilemma i think people could face.

anyway good job getting this stuff out your making many people happy in the sim world again, like good ol simbin used to :)

merry xmas peeps

I came to RRE because I thought it could offer a similar experience to iRacing at a more reasonable price. Kunos offers the game, not the online service.

I think implementing a scoring system that allows players to group for cleanliness and pace; We can have the best online game I've played.

The big difference from iRacing is that this keeps all content that is always updated and does not force you have to be buying new content; but a very high annual payment is required for the service. In RRE not pay for the service, just for the product, that means they have to get new content for us to continue providing money.

Although it would be nice to run a championship DTM / ADAC jumping from the 2013 season to 2014; the problem is not so much the offline but the online. Where do you find such a variety of servers that sometimes makes no sense; ADAC 2013 / ADAC 2014 / GTR3, everything is almost the same.
Over the years this can be a serious problem, unless they begin to abandon older versions.

The problem is to compare RRE with rFactor, Assetto Corsa, iRacing ... these games offer products that support and updates for years. RRE is more like (not equal) to MOTOGP or FIFA, where every year a new version is made.

I mean where to find this option?
IVSCwhy.png

Hi guys,

Sorry about causing confusion.

The changelog mentioned pit stops being enabled for "all experiences". Unfortunately it does not include DTM 2013 Experience.

Pit stops are enabled in DTM 2014, ADAC 2014 and RRE. Having said that the mandatory pit stop option is not yet available in RRE as there is still some work that needs to be done.

Apologies for the miscommunication.

ah, so r3e pitstops are there...just tried a race, 15 min agtm'13 on portimao....result, they pit in after 7-8 min. and then it looked like they pit in once for tyres only....but, nope, they really pit in twice in the last or pre-last lap (not all) and i gained lots of places ofc.

Is this meant to be? my answer is clearly NOPE, but maybe i'm missing something obvious here. :O_o:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back