Updating older Experiences with newer features?

Msportdan

@Simberia
What im seeing is with every new experience, it brings with it new (oustanding features!) which is all good to me. However it then sort of makes the other experience a little (dont want to say redundant) weak compared to the newer packs. Lets take DTM 14 and adac 14 for example, where the features in ADAC 14 like heating tyres/brakes etc etc would benefit in DTM (obviously not driver change) and thus so... doesnt make DTM so enticing, even though its literally new!.

Is there a chance we could see incremental updates to older experiences with newer features, for example at this moment the DTM 2014 / 2013.

I know from S3 point of view maybe adding features to new experiences help sell them, but from the consumer perspective it makes older experiences rather "die out" quickly specially at the rate you guys are knocking out these packs. Wish i waited for adac 14 instead of 13, which is the mentality a lot of people will get into purchasing your packs in the future, i.e.: will there be better content around the corner?!

I dont want to come across ungrateful but its just a dilemma i think people could face.

anyway good job getting this stuff out your making many people happy in the sim world again, like good ol simbin used to :)

merry xmas peeps

ah, so r3e pitstops are there...just tried a race, 15 min agtm'13 on portimao....result, they pit in after 7-8 min. and then it looked like they pit in once for tyres only....but, nope, they really pit in twice in the last or pre-last lap (not all) and i gained lots of places ofc.

Is this meant to be? my answer is clearly NOPE, but maybe i'm missing something obvious here. :O_o:
Cool, must try this tonight!! :)
If some of the AI actually do pit in when tires starting to be worn, this might actually be more exciting and strategic than with mandatory pit stops on longer races!
Choosing if it's worth going in for fresh tires, or chance you'll make it and try to last out the last laps with the old ones.
And then add fuel consumption and flat tires to that!!! :roflmao::thumbsup:

y, try out, maybe you have some other experiences.

i was 9th, they all pit in, i then became 1st, then i did pit in and i was back at 8th and then some infront of me pit in again and then i finished 3rd. pitting in last 2 laps doesn't make sense nor could the tyres be worn again just a few laps after their first pit.

i still have the replay, gonna watch it, maybe those 5 infront of me had a crash why they pitted twice, but i doubt i saw anything.

y, try out, maybe you have some other experiences.

i was 9th, they all pit in, i then became 1st, then i did pit in and i was back at 8th and then some infront of me pit in again and then i finished 3rd. pitting in last 2 laps doesn't make sense nor could the tyres be worn again just a few laps after their first pit.

i still have the replay, gonna watch it, maybe those 5 infront of me had a crash why they pitted twice, but i doubt i saw anything.

same old crap happened in race 07 game, had to alter fuel use in gdb file..

fuel use per lap x 16 (or something like that)

there you go Peter doing your job for you?!

Have just made two full grid 30 minutes test races with WTCC and GT1.
The WTCC AI's never made any pit stops.
Probably right, cause they don't in real life. :)

The GT1 on the other hand made several.
Just before halftime there was 13 cars making a pit.
The lap after that, 9.
Next lap again, 9 stopped.
And the next again 13.
And next lap 1 made the pits.
Then after 3 or 4 laps they was at it again.. . :confused: 13 made a pit stop.
Next lap after that 4 made it.
And then the lap after that 7 made the pits, those last 7 was when it was about two laps left.. :O_o:

Anyways, awesome that pit stops finally is in R3E!! :thumbsup:
And Wow, WTCC and Sachsenring was a dream match! :inlove:
Really close, awesome battle against the AI from start to "finish"!! :roflmao: (it actually never finished, I had to retire after three final laps.. .;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back