Upcoming Games That You're Excited About

Will be interesting to see how Might and Magic X turns out. I've played 6-7-8, and I really liked all 3. (though 8 was a little worse than the other 2 imo)

Also I'm looking forward to Elder Scrolls Online. I really like the Elder Scrolls universe, so I can't wait to explore it some more:) Multiplayer functionality in that game is secondary for me, though it'll probably also work on my GF's laptop so we can play together, if she'll like it.

Also looking forward to play some games that are not really "upcoming games", only for me, as they don't run on my current config, either because of weak hardware or Win XP. Of course this includes some newer racing titles as well:)

I'm definitely looking forward to playing a couple games, but nothing major

Gran Turismo 6
Pokemon X/Y
Everquest Next (surprised by this one, didn't think it would appeal to me but the early footage looks amazing)
Assetto Corsa

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

I want the next D3 expansion, Reaper of Souls, because, it seems to have lots of nice changes and especially a new knightly class, the Crusader.

When I played D2, I played as the Paladin more than any other class.

make sure to have a game controller or else you might be disappointed, also it seems like the first few intro levels (demo) don't do the game justice

but still worth a try ;)

nah... not sure, Bioware lost all of its glory. Dragon Age is horrible in my humble opinion.:unsure:

Most likely coming to PC:
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance anyone? :)

I`m waiting for Star Quest-2; but this game is under development. But this one say it will allow me going to planet surfaces. Just release it, I will buy instantly.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back