Upcoming Games That You're Excited About

I personally can't wait for Rome II: Total War. It looks amazing and brings simultaneous naval and land battles to the total war experience.

It really looks like it's going to blow the roof off of the genre again.

Looking forward to SimCity 5 but the main game is Crysis 3 next month, can't think of any others apart from the obvious ones, Grid2, GTR3, rF2 and Pcars.

I didn't even know about crysis 3 coming out. I haven't played the other ones but I've heard good things.

and Mike Sterckx have you played WarZ yet? for a while I thought warZ was the standalone to dayZ but I guess they are different

Not including race sims my list is as follows:

Grand Theft Auto 5
The Stanley Parable: HD Remix
Just Cause 2 (multiplayer mod)
Just Cause 3
Half-Life 3
Ether One
Gone Home
Coma: A Mind Adventure
Dream (HyperSloth)
Among The Sleep
Everybody's Gone To The Rapture
HeXit
Adam Syndrome
BioShock Infinite
Distance (Refract Studios)
Trackmania 2: Valley
Trials Evolution: Gold Edition
Mirror's Edge 2
The Walking Dead: Season Two
Alan Wake 2
Battlefield: Bad Company 3
Battlefield 4
Black Mesa (full release)
DayZ standalone
Beyond Good & Evil 2

I think that's it :D

Nobody on new Dead Island?:) My list is Simcity 5 and Dead Island Riptide. The previous Dead island was the first FPS based RPG for me and was absolutely culture shock. What about the melee attack against zombies! Can't wait to kill them more!:inlove:

Grand Theft Auto V (hardware upgrade needed!) and Half-Life 2: Episode 3/HL3 (unlikely given how long it's been delayed already). Always on the lookout for more massive open-world games!

Half-Life 3, I've missed that one, is that out this year?, will have to go on the list if it is.

Most likely not, but regardless of the year it'll be released in I put it in my list ;) Just like the Battlefield games and Beyond Good & Evil 2 I put in there. We already know that all of those games (including Half-Life 3) exist and are currently in development.

Nobody looking forward to Arma 3.I sure am can't wait.I think it will be a good improvement over Arma 2 with better physics and more features,better graphics too.All you Battlefield 2 Project reality fans should give Arma 2 Project reality a try i here its great but have not actually played it myself yet but i do have it installed.

Also looking forward to unreal tournament 4 and metro last light.

Half Life 2: Episode 3
Half Life 3
Portal 3 if they make one
Arma 3
...anyone starting to see a pattern here? lol.

Watch Dogs
GTA 5
Further parts of Black Mesa as well but that can be a while.
Metro last light. Hopefully this time i can change FOV in the game so i don´t have to rage quit and never play it.

probably some more but they are buried deep in the head.

I'm woefully behind on video game releases but I'd trade anything in my collection for portal 3 =D (well maybe not 3, since valve cant count to 3 rofl) Maybe portal origins back in the aperture facility while it was still open or 2.5 or something XD

Well, im hoping for a release of X3 Rebirth....but it could be that this will take another year...or two...or three. Nobody knows. Rome TW II will be a instant buy.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 300 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 266 13.6%