1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Upcoming Games That You're Excited About

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by John Robertson, Jan 9, 2013.

1. I personally can't wait for Rome II: Total War. It looks amazing and brings simultaneous naval and land battles to the total war experience.

It really looks like it's going to blow the roof off of the genre again.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Apart from the announced simracing titles its only SimCity 5 i am waiting for.
  3. Craig Stevenson

Craig Stevenson
    Premium Member

Looking forward to SimCity 5 but the main game is Crysis 3 next month, can't think of any others apart from the obvious ones, Grid2, GTR3, rF2 and Pcars.
  4. Waiting for the Dayz standalone and Company of Heroes 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. I didn't even know about crysis 3 coming out. I haven't played the other ones but I've heard good things.

and Mike Sterckx have you played WarZ yet? for a while I thought warZ was the standalone to dayZ but I guess they are different
  6. Warz is terrible and a complete ripoff of dayz.

7. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff

Sim City 5 (pre-ordered :D), Project Reality 2 (hoping finally....) & DayZ standalone.
  8. Leon Charmant

Leon Charmant
    Premium Member

Not including race sims my list is as follows:

Grand Theft Auto 5
    The Stanley Parable: HD Remix
    Just Cause 2 (multiplayer mod)
    Just Cause 3
    Half-Life 3
    Ether One
    Gone Home
    Coma: A Mind Adventure
    Dream (HyperSloth)
    Among The Sleep
    Everybody's Gone To The Rapture
    Adam Syndrome
    BioShock Infinite
    Distance (Refract Studios)
    Trackmania 2: Valley
    Trials Evolution: Gold Edition
    Mirror's Edge 2
    The Walking Dead: Season Two
    Alan Wake 2
    Battlefield: Bad Company 3
    Battlefield 4
    Black Mesa (full release)
    DayZ standalone
    Beyond Good & Evil 2

I think that's it :D
  9. Craig Stevenson

Craig Stevenson
    Premium Member

Half-Life 3, I've missed that one, is that out this year?, will have to go on the list if it is.
  10. Nobody on new Dead Island?:) My list is Simcity 5 and Dead Island Riptide. The previous Dead island was the first FPS based RPG for me and was absolutely culture shock. What about the melee attack against zombies! Can't wait to kill them more!:inlove:
  11. Grand Theft Auto V (hardware upgrade needed!) and Half-Life 2: Episode 3/HL3 (unlikely given how long it's been delayed already). Always on the lookout for more massive open-world games!
  12. Leon Charmant

Leon Charmant
    Premium Member

Most likely not, but regardless of the year it'll be released in I put it in my list ;) Just like the Battlefield games and Beyond Good & Evil 2 I put in there. We already know that all of those games (including Half-Life 3) exist and are currently in development.
  13. Matt Horst

Matt Horst
    Premium Member

Nobody looking forward to Arma 3.I sure am can't wait.I think it will be a good improvement over Arma 2 with better physics and more features,better graphics too.All you Battlefield 2 Project reality fans should give Arma 2 Project reality a try i here its great but have not actually played it myself yet but i do have it installed.

Also looking forward to unreal tournament 4 and metro last light.
  14. 4 8 15 16 23 42 108

4 8 15 16 23 42 108
    Only the 5th-most famous race driver from Kerpen

Have they been announced? Rumours over ME 2 reached me only a few weeks ago, but I've been waiting for years for anything about BGE. I'm looking for this so madly (like System Shock)...
    OK, saw your later post...
  15. Half Life 2: Episode 3
    Half Life 3
    Portal 3 if they make one
    Arma 3
    ...anyone starting to see a pattern here? lol.

Watch Dogs
    GTA 5
    Further parts of Black Mesa as well but that can be a while.
    Metro last light. Hopefully this time i can change FOV in the game so i donĀ“t have to rage quit and never play it.

probably some more but they are buried deep in the head.
  16. I'm woefully behind on video game releases but I'd trade anything in my collection for portal 3 =D (well maybe not 3, since valve cant count to 3 rofl) Maybe portal origins back in the aperture facility while it was still open or 2.5 or something XD
  17. Simon Bacon

Simon Bacon
    Premium Member

Arma 3 (although I still prefer Arma over Arma 2)
    Looking forward to Aliens:Colonial Marines as well as Gearbox do tend to do console ports pretty well.
  18. Crysis 3
    Company of Heroes 2
    New command and conquer
    Amnesia: A machine for pigs

And then Asetto Corsa and Formula Truck, also hopefully rfactor 2
  19. Sun Levi

Sun Levi
    Premium Member

Arma 3 and DayZ standalone!
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Boby Kim

Boby Kim
    There is no spoon... Premium Member

Well, im hoping for a release of X3 Rebirth....but it could be that this will take another year...or two...or three. Nobody knows. Rome TW II will be a instant buy.