upcoming features....

Msportdan

@Simberia
so now the dust has settled on wtcc.what features can we expect or being worked on from sector 3? Would love a devs input on this if they can.

what I've read for certain is.
-penalties strictness levels maybe 3

so what's in the pipeline?

I had the same experience yesterday. If you think Z4 is forgiving, try out the SLS in AC... it's like it's on the railroad.
On Monza (AC) you brake at 100mtrs from the Variante Rettifilo and you're good; on R3E you have to be careful not to spin even at more than 150mtrs.
More challenging: like it!
If you are comparing the R3E ADAC version with the AC one, I think there is a major differnce between the two, the AC one has by default ABS, the R3E ADAC one not.

If you are comparing the R3E ADAC version with the AC one, I think there is a major differnce between the two, the AC one has by default ABS, the R3E ADAC one not.
Wait you're saying that even if you cut off all the assists, the AC version of the Z4 still maintains the ABS? It's seems a bit weird, no? :O_o:
Btw I can't say for R3E SLS GT3 as I don't own that model outside the ADAC class. But if you compare the two "standard" Z4, like @Msportdan says, on R3E is more challenging to drive while on AC is absolutely more grippy.

Wait you're saying that even if you cut off all the assists, the AC version of the Z4 still maintains the ABS? It's seems a bit weird, no? :O_o:
Btw I can't say for R3E SLS GT3 as I don't own that model outside the ADAC class. But if you compare the two "standard" Z4, like @Msportdan says, on R3E is more challenging to drive while on AC is absolutely more grippy.
I am not sure, whether you can disable the ABS in AC, but even on Pro Settings, initially the ABS and TC is active, there is an App for Electronics, if you activate it, it will show you the aids active. I think this is with cars that have ABS and TC IRL as well. (the Abarth 500 e.g. also has ABS active). And the R3E ADAC one does not have ABS, as far as I remember.

In AC people usually drive with optimal track conditions (100% grip), as it is the default setting. Lower the track grip and see if the car is still on rails...
So what'd you suggest to have a fair comparison between the two? I mean in your opinion how much should I lower the grip in AC to have the same road condition as in R3E to make a test?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back