1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

upcoming features....

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Msportdan, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Msportdan

Msportdan
    @ Simberia @Simberia

so now the dust has settled on wtcc.what features can we expect or being worked on from sector 3? Would love a devs input on this if they can.

what I've read for certain is.
    -penalties strictness levels maybe 3

so what's in the pipeline?

• Like Like x 1
  2. I think their next release will be DTM Experience 2014. After that ADAC GT Masters Experience 2014. They are probably implementing the regulations of these series right now.

3. Msportdan

Msportdan
    @ Simberia @Simberia

I'm confused what cars have exactly been updated to new physics and ffb?

4. siranodb

siranodb
    Make love not war!

AI & Audio & Physics & Controllers & Camera
    - Increased AI type grip on all cars.
    - Tweaked AI speed in Hungaroring.
    - Tweaked Suzuka Get Real AI speed.
    - Corrected front right spring strength and spring rates of Audi R8 Lms Ultra GTM.

Art
    - Updated Monza with new road shader, optimizations for performance and ffb.
    - Updated Hungaroring with new road shader, optimizations for performance and ffb.
    - Updated Suzuka with new road shader, optimizations for performance and ffb..

5. Msportdan

Msportdan
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Ah the ffb is in the track updates. So is it just the adac and wtcc that have new physics?

6. Believe so....release notes prob have it

7. Msportdan

Msportdan
    @ Simberia @Simberia

just wanted a dev confirmation actually what cars have the new physics so I can compare. Having just bought the radicals and the Daytona protos, theyre still feel quite good compared to adac.

8. Peter

Peter
    Premium Member

GT Masters and WTCC have better (newer) physics. The rest is the usual ffb and track surface updates.

Oschersleben
    Zandvoort
    Lausitzring
    Hockenheimring
    Red Bull Ring
    Monza
    Hungaroring
    Suzuka

Last edited: Oct 16, 2014
  9. Msportdan

Msportdan
    @ Simberia @Simberia

must admit I did a back to back with a GT Z4 at Monza with Assetto corsas version, theres not much in it now physics wise. I actually found the AC model more forgiving>!

• Agree Agree x 4
  10. Yep, a year ago you would not have been able to convince me that I'd say this, but the current state of R3E and pCars have made me loose interest in AC almost completely.

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. feels3

feels3
    Sector3 Studios

Hi guys,

In upcoming update there will be some updated tracks with new road shader and surface updates and also improvements in lighting and fog implementation.

Some preview @Bathurst

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 12
    • Winner Winner x 5
  12. James Cook

James Cook
    Marcas fan

Dat last shot! :cool:

They all look great. Nice work!

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Msportdan

Msportdan
    @ Simberia @Simberia

wow you guys are not stopping.. and to be honest you cant with the amount of sims we have on offer...

ill let you know im here supporting rre, up against the likes of AC and RF2 and pcars (haven't played that vo)

just bought Bathurst too lol hehe

14. I had the same experience yesterday. If you think Z4 is forgiving, try out the SLS in AC... it's like it's on the railroad.
    On Monza (AC) you brake at 100mtrs from the Variante Rettifilo and you're good; on R3E you have to be careful not to spin even at more than 150mtrs.
    More challenging: like it!

15. Same here

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Epic looking shots! Bring it on!

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Bathurst with RoadFeel ................. YES! :thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. I'm so waiting for that, + an update to the MP4-12C GT3 FFB!
    I'm gonna be pretending to be Shane van Gisbergen like crazy when I've got that! :p

• Like Like x 4
  19. Jyri Kettunen

Jyri Kettunen
    @ Simberia @Simberia

In AC people usually drive with optimal track conditions (100% grip), as it is the default setting. Lower the track grip and see if the car is still on rails...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1

20. Nice.
    Please tell me that will include actually visible rubber-laying going into and out of corners?