Ultimate Cam Pack

Cameras Ultimate Cam Pack 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
What you want the name changing on my Mods ,,, It is too late for that m8 , This is the first time I have heard about any issues and no one as still yet said anything to me at all,
I Come to this thread to ask a question about the Classics as there is a comment saying that the Classics are not available as of yet;)
Someone should had said something last week when I uploaded my first 2013 Mod ,It is partly my mistake for not looking Sorry but I am not Changing my Youtube Channel all my video links and artwork:thumbsup:

Classic Cars (5 from the standard edition (i dont have the Full Classic Editon so i cant edit and look in game how it works) now supported with cams

Classic Cars (5 from the standard edition (i dont have the Full Classic Editon so i cant edit and look in game how it works) now supported with cams
Who had the issue with the word Ultimate I come to ask a question at the wrong moment I thought it was about me lol:)

Hello
great work, just tried it and in the race working fine. no Issue, I used Ferraris in Suzuka Grand Prix - Unfortunately in the pitstop I see a grey bar. CAn choose all menues as normal but Grey bar always there.
GRegards
Sven

Hello
great work, just tried it and in the race working fine. no Issue, I used Ferraris in Suzuka Grand Prix - Unfortunately in the pitstop I see a grey bar. CAn choose all menues as normal but Grey bar always there.
GRegards
Sven

Yes the problem with the gray bar is apparently triggered by the T-Cam positioning. It looks almost the helmet from the inside - but does not occur in all cars and apparently also depends on which camera angle you have selected as the default.

Yes the problem with the gray bar is apparently triggered by the T-Cam positioning. It looks almost the helmet from the inside - but does not occur in all cars and apparently also depends on which camera angle you have selected as the default.

The only way how to fix it i found yet is to disable the "Drivers Head" but than u will see by driving also no Head/Helmet

Thanks for reply
Go to know how to fix
How di I disable the drivers head ?
I am driving the cockpit view hence no problem for me

Regards
Sven

To disabled the Head, u need to edit the cameras.xml for each car ... (but u need 2 progams .. 1. Ryders BXML Converter to convert the .xml to text-format and 2. any Texteditor like Note++ to edit the file ... after u done u must re-convert the textfile into a .xml) So u see its not so easy to make it and this for all cars :/

I really love your cams, I'm using one of the offset T-cam, but I noticed the Lotus ones are different than the other cars. The cam angle is placed too much on the sides, can you look into it ? It should be perfect :D

After sifting through the cam mods available, finally I don't need to search any further! You've nailed it for me, simply superb mate...well done!

Update 1.2 coming soon
  • Cockpit Cams re-edited
  • added a "Bird-Cam" @ Chasecams
  • little changes by T-Cams
  • Replay Cams (Car/Mounted) re-edited
  • new Post Race Cams
  • new Spectator Cams for MP
  • a.s.o.
If u like, i can send you a trial version for Team Sauber.
just send me a PN. :)

Ryan McKane // Cross
AfterWorkGamingCLub

Last edited:
Hey Crossfade, me like very much, two questions, the outboard cams on both left and right wont look back, this happens for every car, can you fix? Secondly, is there a way a halfwit like myself can somehow delete the files / view that have you looking into the corner?

Cheers

F1A

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back