Ultimate Cam Pack

Cameras Ultimate Cam Pack 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Last edited:
Very nice cam pack, but there is a bug that acurres exactly like in a cam packedge from last year: " Modmate Centred Modcams 2012 v 1.4"
In career mode and online, just right before the race, the camera is not switching into the cockpit properly. Then you are trapped outside of the car.

CrossfadeKill's Ultimate Cam Pack 1.0
Ultimate Cam Mod/Pack 1.0 // All Cars - Cam Mod/Pack for F1 2013
012.jpg

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
wow, this cams are amazing :)
could u please make a version without any movement on the t-cam? i was doing nurburgring today and was feeling like riding a rally car :D everything else looks perfect, thanks :thumbsup:

Very nice cam pack, but there is a bug that acurres exactly like in a cam packedge from last year: " Modmate Centred Modcams 2012 v 1.4"
In career mode and online, just right before the race, the camera is not switching into the cockpit properly. Then you are trapped outside of the car.

yeah it happens to me too some times (in singleplayer) happens it in Multiplayer too? that can be by copy the New/Old Track Replay Cams - so far i know all Mods which not change Database / Tracksettings, Racinglines a.s.o. works in Multiplayer. Try to use the Orignial Replay Cams from the Backup

INFO: I try to make next time a second Pack with more realistic Replay Cameras to become more Trackside "shots" @ Overtaking Points ... i hate the Codemaster Style to change in Onboard Cams by Overtake - and try to ad some DoF (Death of Field) like seen @ Catalunya by using Original F1 2013 Replay Cams.

PS. Sorry for my English :)

T-Cam are Movine oO??? Not @ Me ... which Car
I think what he is referring to is that when you drive a car you tilt your head to compensate for the tilting of the car in a corner due to the G-force, so that you receive a steady picture through your vision. And you turn your head so you can follow the road better. What you did feels unnatural from driving stand point.

I think what he is referring to is that when you drive a car you tilt your head to compensate for the tilting of the car in a corner due to the G-force, so that you receive a steady picture through your vision. And you turn your head so you can follow the road better. What you did feels unnatural from driving stand point.

i know what he mean but i dont know why the T-cam is moving @ him. i have not added a moving T-Cam ... just edit the POV oO. if he can he can make a video for me so i can see it why the T-Cam is moving @ him.

here's some footage of the movement i mean... the g-forces are pressing the cam a bit from left to right and up and down... to be fair, it's not that much but it feels quite strange while driving
video:

and here's some footage of f1 2012 t-cam which is also moving a bit but not that much like in f1 2013... i would love to have no movement at all if possible :)

CrossfadeKill updated Ultimate Cam Pack/Mod with a new update entry:

Ultimate Cam Mod/Pack ver. 1.1 incl. new Cams for the 5 Classic Cars from standard Edition

Ultimate Cam Pack/Mod 1.1 Update
  • little changes on some Camsbut not much
  • add a second T-Cam with standard Orignial Settings (driving forces) but with the same POV like the second
  • delete the last 2 or 3 Cockpit Cams and add 1 C.Cam with more realistic View (now 3 C.Cams without moving and 3 with Headmoving)
  • add the Cams for the 5 Classic Cars from standard Edition
  • fix by some Cars the "Grey bar Bug" but not all - its hard to find out where the issue comes from
Ps. I dont have the full Classic Edition so i can´t add the Cams to the 90´s Cars :unsure:

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
What is the Issue with the Classic Cars m8 ,, I was going to start on them later tomoz I have not tried the Files as of yet?;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back