UFO Discussion

There are still people that works in black projects, new people get employed and 1% of those will feel that this is neccessary that mankind should know about it.

The problem is these people are being ridiculed for actually caring about other people.
It's better for mankind if this tech gets out, heavily controlled of course by government but still out.

just imagine anti-gravity.. free energy. you could be on the other side of the planet in no time instead of sitting on a plane for 24 hours.
it would revolutionize our way of living.

Ben Rich, former CEO of LOCKHEED Skunkworks (military contractor)
built SR-71 Blackbird, and the B-2 Bomber if im not mistaken.
Possibly the FA-117 as well but not sure.

Either way, on his death bed he said this:
“We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects, and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity. Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do.”
Ben Rich Lockheed Skunk Works CEO had admitted in his Deathbed Confession that Extraterrestrial UFO visitors are real and U.S. Military travel to stars.

I belive in Extraterestrrial Life. It would be ignorant to think that we are the only form of life in our entire universe. The only thing I'm skeptical about is people claiming to have been abducted and being experimented on.

Yea but most of those are easy to dispute, usually THEY are the hillbillies or rednecks :)

But i would not be surprised if someone had been back in the day.
And what better person to abduct then a person living out in nowhere.

Doesn't mean they would stick anal probes up their ass but just gather data about our anatomy and stuff like that.

I think USA wants us to believe there are aliens and they visit our planet. But it's to cover their military researches and those UFOs belong to them imo.

Even in 1960s, there were some highly developed aircrafts, why should'nt USA, Russia or Germany have something like UFOs now? :)

On the other hand, we can't be sure about other lifes in the galaxy. But if those UFO sightings were aliens, they would not come and go without saying a hello :D

But the thing is they deny any form of alien activity.
And it sounds very strange to "promote" aliens to cover their own military projects.

If now the US has saucers they are most likely built by humans.

But, with the blueprint of a saucer from outer space.
Not only would it speed up technology but you actually have something from the "future" to look at.

It's like Boeing crashing a 757 next to the Wright brothers house.
Assuming that would have happened you would have taken giant leaps in aerospace technology.

They would have instantly started 40-50 years ahead then what the normal "timeline" would have been with all the trial & error.

Of course they deny as they can't show any proofs. But in the background they put the idea of "Aliens wandering around with UFOs" to people's minds. ;)

And why would'nt them come and go without saying a "hello"

Of course they deny as they can't show any proofs. But in the background they put the idea of "Aliens wandering around with UFOs" to people's minds. ;)

And why would'nt them come and go without saying a "hello"
But where is the logic behind it?
You are saying on one hand the government uses the UFO topic to get people to not wonder about Black Projects.
Yet the Military does nothing to promote UFO talk in any way.

Why would they say hello to each and everyone they fly past?

And why would so many people say that they can confess under oath, in front of a congress?
Look at the video then look at the list of what these people do/did for a living.

Why would the CEO say that we already have the means to travel to the stars and that aliens have been visiting us for quite some time now.

Why why why, ask that question to yourself.

There was a particularly fake looking moon structure in the video...

276c4311.jpg

That is a satellite from NASA...

The bottom black thing next to the propeller-thing is a camera. In one video something flys past at low altitude and the camera follows it.

I stand corrected.

Watching that most recent video... I agree that it is wrong the President allegedly doesnt have any idea what they are doing. In the first video you posted, of 90 mins, it astonishes me the levels of security clearance they mentioned to do with these "Black Ops" - 38 was it?

Staggering that compared with people involved in the projects, other officials of same clearance could not knpw or have access to it. The whole thing is mad, and there is clearly no control over what they are doing

Maybe he was a whimsical person and liked to mess with people's minds.
I've tried to google the quote, and watched a 30 second clip in which some guy says that he said that to him. Credible.
Yea a perfectly sane man that has done so much and was a very intelligent man liked to play with other peoples mind on his death bed.
Because that is exactly what someone would do just before they die...

And these people are the same right?
Dr. Steven Greer
Director - The Disclosure Project

Sgt. Clifford Stone
US Army

Dwynne Arnesson
US Airforce (retired)
Lt. Colonel

John Callahan
FAA Head of Accidents and Investigations

Don Phillips
Lockheed Skunkworks & CIA Contractor & US Airforce

Dan Willis
US Navy

Maj. George A. Filer, III
US Air Force (retired)

John Maynard
Defence Intelligence Agency (retired)

Donna Hare
NASA Employee

Sergeant Karl Wolf
US Airforce

Harland Bentley
US Army

Larry Warren
US Air Force, Security Officer

Mark Mcandlish
US Air Force

Lt. Col. Charles Brown
US Air Force (retired)

Michael Smith
US Air Force, Radar Controller

Why don't you ask yourself why why why?
If the US or whoever had anything useful (traveling to the stars-wise), why wouldn't they use it? Why would they waste billions on shitty shuttles if they had something better?
But they are using it... just not publicly...

You mean why we haven´t placed a man on the moon since 1972?
Why the Sovjets haven´t sent a lunar around the moon since 1970?
Why the Americans haven´t sent a lunar around the moon since 1967?
Why the americans haven´t sent anything to land on the moon since 1968?
Why the Russians haven´t sent anything to land on the moon since 1976?
Why no american lunar missions have been done since 1965?
Why no Russians haven´t done the same since 1965?

Why the Government wants to cut down NASA´s budget by 2 billion dollars?
Why NASA has retired almost every shuttle they use, the last one not so long ago.

Hmm... possibly because there are other means of technology that would make any shuttle NASA has look like it´s from the stone age..

They do have a space station but it stays in space so there would be no need for it to have any form of anti gravity or similar.
It´s ment to house people and tools to find out more about space, like anti-matter for example.

There is a ton of trash in orbit.

Yea it sure is. NONE of it changes direction by itself though..............

I stand corrected.

Watching that most recent video... I agree that it is wrong the President allegedly doesnt have any idea what they are doing. In the first video you posted, of 90 mins, it astonishes me the levels of security clearance they mentioned to do with these "Black Ops" - 38 was it?

Staggering that compared with people involved in the projects, other officials of same clearance could not knpw or have access to it. The whole thing is mad, and there is clearly no control over what they are doing

Yea that is the funny thing.

First is that the President have Top Secret clearance. But he does not have "need-to-know" so he can´t go in where ever he wants.

Like Clinton said, "there is a government within the government, one which i have no control over"
They do as they please, there is nobody that can tell that government what to do.

Yea a perfectly sane man that has done so much and was a very intelligent man liked to play with other peoples mind on his death bed.
Because that is exactly what someone would do just before they die...
He apparently said it 10 days before he died. So, not really at his death bed.

But they are using it... just not publicly...
Why? What profit do they get from hiding it?

You mean why we haven´t placed a man on the moon since 1972?
Why the Sovjets haven´t sent a lunar around the moon since 1970?
Why the Americans haven´t sent a lunar around the moon since 1967?
Why the americans haven´t sent anything to land on the moon since 1968?
Why the Russians haven´t sent anything to land on the moon since 1976?
Why no american lunar missions have been done since 1965?
Why no Russians haven´t done the same since 1965?
I thought we went over this one. Too expensive, and nothing important to see? Cost and risk vs. gain - not a pretty picture.

They do have a space station but it stays in space so there would be no need for it to have any form of anti gravity or similar.
It´s ment to house people and tools to find out more about space, like anti-matter for example.
Say what?

Yea it sure is. NONE of it changes direction by itself though..............
LOL, I saw one of those, it looked suspiciously like a drop of water on the camera lens :D. The rest just kept on flying straight. Until I closed the tab, that is.

It is interesting to see how many different ship designs we see in those pictures. We must be stalked by a whole armada of 20-30 civilizations. Or trash. Not sure.

He apparently said it 10 days before he died. So, not really at his death bed.
You are pretty much dead then anyways...

Why? What profit do they get from hiding it?
Military superiority. Like you are playing tennis but the guy you are facing have two rackets.

I thought we went over this one. Too expensive, and nothing important to see? Cost and risk vs. gain - not a pretty picture.
Or they saw stuff and realized the moon did not really belong to us..or that we really weren´t the first guys on the moon.

Again, the NASA budget is a fart in space compared to what they spend on other stuff. And not only that they are cutting the budget down every year.

Say what?
I just explained why we have the space station still.

LOL, I saw one of those, it looked suspiciously like a drop of water on the camera lens :D. The rest just kept on flying straight. Until I closed the tab, that is.
You clearly haven´t watched the video or the one with only video from NASA then..

It is interesting to see how many different ship designs we see in those pictures. We must be stalked by a whole armada of 20-30 civilizations. Or trash. Not sure.
Who says they are ships? Could be unmanned crafts..

Yea it´s trash.. designed trash...

3:29 - trash? waterdrops? space junk? lightbulbs? or perhaps UFO´s.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back