tyres_app_ext

Apps tyres_app_ext 4.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, I love your app but I don't really understand the wear graph next to each tyre, like how does it works? mine just stay mostly green all of the time. I've also got the number beside it, it's a percentage or? because mise is like always in decemals number like 0.5, 0.74,etc

Thanks for you answer

Hi, I love your app but I don't really understand the wear graph next to each tyre, like how does it works? mine just stay mostly green all of the time. I've also got the number beside it, it's a percentage or? because mise is like always in decemals number like 0.5, 0.74,etc

Thanks for you answer
will do a fix in the next days, its indeed a bug (inofficial v4.3 in post #141 has it already)

Last edited:
Unpack archive to AC folder under steam. Enable the app in settings/AC/python apps
1709473875902.png

Hi Ive been using the app for long time and loving it, I was just having an issue with the last update (4.4), while using kunos tyres and rss tyres color of the carcass doesnt display correctly, showing them as dark blue at 80C and light blue at >120C, version 3.8 doesnt show the same problem, im also using Kunos2 as the color palette.

Last edited:
@Ypsilon Ali do you have some logs? the app does not change anything about your scaling, i have no idea how it should break something like that

edit: maybe you have this option enabled? Then turn it off:
edit2: actually dont change any of those four python options from the defaults
1712570393242.png

Last edited:
So somehow on the latest csp preview, this app is responsible for destroying my ui... I disabled and reenabled all of my python apps, so I'm pretty sure that it's causing it.
Screenshot 2024-04-26 092034.jpg
With the custom error handling enabled it crashed my game on load...

Which produced these logs. (added .txt to some files to upload)

Attachments

• crash_20240426_072421.report.txt
    263.6 KB · Views: 4
  • errors.txt
    3.7 KB · Views: 3
  • log.txt
    112.4 KB · Views: 4
  • custom_shaders_patch.log.txt
    30.5 KB · Views: 4
yes, please, though the "crash....report" as .txt is enough :thumbsup:
edit: latest "crash....report"
So I can't get a crash without enabling the latest shared library thing... So I'm just attaching what the python debug app is reporting, if that is okay?
"
tyre_app_ext blend: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "apps/python/tyres_app_ext\tyres_app_ext.py", line 3294, in acUpdate
appDrawTextWithRect(appGetTempText(ac_temp["FL"], True), marginX + hw - hw+0.6, marginY + h
fntSize*3.90 + fontOffsetY, fntSize*1.5, fntSize*3, ExtGL. FONT_ALIGN_CENTER, True, ac_isHot[ "F
File "apps/python/tyres_app_ext\tyres_app_ext.py", line 1508, in appDrawTextWithRect
ac.ext_glFontColor(f1.f, 0,0,0,1)
AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'f'
" - used the snip tool for OCR so some text characters may be wrong

edit: attached the latest crash report if I enable the shared library thing again just incase it helps you.

so I looked again at your logs, your video card is not mentioned, check video settings CM>settings>AC>Video !?
Thats very weird! Its an old GTX 980, I haven't had any issues with your app until the latest csp... So maybe its related somehow?
Screenshot 2024-04-26 104148.jpg

Attachments

• crash_20240426_085358.report.txt
    283.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements