Tyre wear mod: more strategies for 25% and 50% races (2 stops possible)

Misc Tyre wear mod: more strategies for 25% and 50% races (2 stops possible) 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
when is the update for 50% races?
I'm not entirely happy with the results and it takes very long to test. Especially if you keep getting wet races. My hands look like my visible tyre wear mod... I can update it to what I have now, but it includes the AI fix (AI fix will not work if you fast forward in qualifying btw, nothing to do about that).

It practically changes the game so 2 stoppers are the best. I want there to be a 1 stopper alternative though.

I'm not entirely happy with the results and it takes very long to test. Especially if you keep getting wet races. My hands look like my visible tyre wear mod... I can update it to what I have now, but it includes the AI fix (AI fix will not work if you fast forward in qualifying btw, nothing to do about that).

It practically changes the game so 2 stoppers are the best. I want there to be a 1 stopper alternative though.
that's what I want from this mod 2 stop races at least at a minimum maybe 3 stopes but what you have sounds good

Last edited:

btw are you just changing upgradewearfactor for the tyre wear

Tythor Zeth updated Tyre wear mod: more strategies for 25% races + optional AI fix combination with a new update entry:

F1 22 new glossy to damaged matte visible tyre damage 1.3 for 25% and 50% PLUS optional AI fix!

AI acceleration fix and 50% race length update! I integrated the AI fix for acceleration on straights into this mod as an option. Therefore, there are 4 versions. 25% and 50% with and without the AI fix (medium).

The 50% race length versions make sure you generally get a 2 stopper and also more variance in strategy choices by the AI. I tried to let you choose between a one and two stopper, but after 3 days of testing, I have to conclude that it is not possible for 50%.

The file is too...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, first of all really nice job with this mod.
For the fom_car there is no xml.files in ego erg so i can't change it. Is there another way to change it for fom_car ? Thanks

Hi, first of all really nice job with this mod.
For the fom_car there is no xml.files in ego erg so i can't change it. Is there another way to change it for fom_car ? Thanks
In the fom_car folder, the erp file has no xml file. common_fom.erp and common.erp have the exact same xml file.

Last edited:
It seems that your Practice Programs for Tyre deg become quite unachievable by this mod. I guess this is a trade off that cant be fixed?
Yes, I just do the failed parts with fast qualifying program. You can still get 2 of the 3 other goals and you should at least be able to get normal tyre degradation. That's means just 2 thingies you need to do via fast qualifying.

It seems that your Practice Programs for Tyre deg become quite unachievable by this mod. I guess this is a trade off that cant be fixed?
By the way, I just started a new practice, and I could get to a perfect tyre degradation easily. However, I do put my AI to 0 so I can disregard the time limit and take 2-3 corners a bit slow to save the tyres.

Attachments

• F1 22 tyre management with dmg mod.jpg
    F1 22 tyre management with dmg mod.jpg
    458.7 KB · Views: 53

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 403 69.2%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 255 43.8%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 273 46.9%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 121 20.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 161 27.7%
Back