Tyre wear mod: more strategies for 25% and 50% races (2 stops possible)

Misc Tyre wear mod: more strategies for 25% and 50% races (2 stops possible) 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
What do you mean by R&D upgrades for 50% races are inactive again (they are active for 25% races). Just want a bit more clarification. Also, could you look into making a slipstream ( less dirty air for more overtakes combine with more pitstop is just a dream for me ) mod that also has your amazing tyre wear mod.
I experimented with that, but I increased the DRS effect instead - it helps to prevent DRS trains and helps with easier overtaking. How does that sound?

To clarify the R&D upgrades: with the 50% race mod, if you improved your car (or the AI) with a tyre wear upgrade, it has no effect. The tyre wear is not slower, even though you / the AI has the tyre wear upgrade(s).

Ok, It is difficult to tune it :) so maybe I can try tyrewear 1.4 :( But it is interesting Aston try one stop too, not only Redbull. I am wondering how the game calculate it :)
The game sometimes make some weird decisions...

I experimented with that, but I increased the DRS effect instead - it helps to prevent DRS trains and helps with easier overtaking. How does that sound?

To clarify the R&D upgrades: with the 50% race mod, if you improved your car (or the AI) with a tyre wear upgrade, it has no effect. The tyre wear is not slower, even though you / the AI has the tyre wear upgrade(s).

The game sometimes make some weird decisions...
Thanks for the clarification. Also, the DRS effect sounds great, actually. It would still keep the game somewhat legit as you still need to be within one second to get the effect. I would like to give a mod like that a try. Thank you for your swift response.

Thanks for the clarification. Also, the DRS effect sounds great, actually. It would still keep the game somewhat legit as you still need to be within one second to get the effect. I would like to give a mod like that a try. Thank you for your swift response.
I will release a mod with increased DRS + this one soon.

It feels like the tyre wear for 50% is a bit too high. I had to use medium-medium-Hard in both Bahrain and Monza and had to use both Mediums up to 80% to get through. Did i do anything wrong is it supposed to be this way?

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 402 69.2%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 255 43.9%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 273 47.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 121 20.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 161 27.7%
Back