Resource icon

Misc True to Life AI 2013 Season 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Pretty sure that's one of the <bl intersectiontime parameters. not in front of my PC right now so can't remember for sure off the top of my head. The overview page will tell you the default values for all parameters, so feel free to play around.

I'll check it out when I get home from work unless you've found a fix before then :p

Couldn't find it :(

This + Mr Pibbs Mod, + competitive braking mod + graphical updates from various mods makes an excellent 2013 game.

Thanks to everyone for the positive feedback!

Gotta agree with Luke here...I've said it before and I'll say it again - I honestly don't understand all the hype over v1tek's 2013 mod...all he has is maybe a couple different helmets than Mr. Pibbs, and maybe a couple car skins? But I'm almost positive all the skins and helmets v1tek has you can already find just by searching the forums. On top of that, v1tek turned down my offer to include my work and AI files with his 2013 mod, so he's stuck with Demy's stuff (chuckles to myself...)

Glad you all are enjoying my work!

Thanks to everyone for the positive feedback!

Gotta agree with Luke here...I've said it before and I'll say it again - I honestly don't understand all the hype over v1tek's 2013 mod...all he has is maybe a couple different helmets than Mr. Pibbs, and maybe a couple car skins? But I'm almost positive all the skins and helmets v1tek has you can already find just by searching the forums. On top of that, v1tek turned down my offer to include my work and AI files with his 2013 mod, so he's stuck with Demy's stuff (chuckles to myself...)

Glad you all are enjoying my work!
Absolutely, theres no reason why people couldnt have been playing a very decent 2013 modded game for a month or 2 now. All the skins, all the helmets etc are out there. It even easy to include things like the SC mod and tyre wear if you spend 30 minutes understanding it all.

Absolutely, theres no reason why people couldnt have been playing a very decent 2013 modded game for a month or 2 now. All the skins, all the helmets etc are out there. It even easy to include things like the SC mod and tyre wear if you spend 30 minutes understanding it all.

Couldn't have said it any better myself....let's keep this thread set aside for us smart people :cool:

Saras: Switching Team ID's will lead to issues since there are numerous references to team ID's all over the database, so it would be a daunting task to essentially flip-flop a team. The Database in v1.4 has the "driver_rank_required_points" table altered, so you become a rank 50 driver basically right away. I haven't gotten to go through the whole season 1 career yet, but this change should make it so all teams are available after the first season.
As for Vettel and Maldo...are you doing "race only" events? If so, the game attaches an odd "weight" to the drivers in race only events. I believe this is to cause more "dramatic" races since there's some slower people up front, and faster people behind. I have seen what you see in race only events, however when i do qualifying (short or full), the faster drivers are almost always right around where they should be. After the Chinese grand prix I'm hoping I can dial in the driver's performance a bit more.

Thx man. But this is serious problem. I completed F1 2012 season about three times, so now i want play with better teams like saubers or etc. There are many databases with top teams at the start, but it doesn't includes other aspect like your database do... :( However I realy appreciate you. nice work!

Thx man. But this is serious problem. I completed F1 2012 season about three times, so now i want play with better teams like saubers or etc. There are many databases with top teams at the start, but it doesn't includes other aspect like your database do... :( However I realy appreciate you. nice work!

From the overview page of this mod:

Other mods included with the database:
90 Flashbacks
Safety Car Mod values (as listed above)
Values from Mr Pibb's 2013 database (for graphics)
--> All teams available after 1st career season (I haven't finished my 1st career season yet since I've been busy modding & testing, so this is not yet confirmed to be working...but it should. Haven't found the way to have all teams available after the Young Driver's Test though. Input on this would be appreciated) <--

So like I said, I believe I've set it so that the following should happen:
Complete Young Driver's Test
Start Season 1 with teams like Williams or the other lower teams.
Once Season 1 is over you should be able to choose from any team. But, I haven't completed Season 1 yet of my Career so I cannot confirm this yet. However, based on what I saw from the other databases that claim to have all teams available, I think what I did should work.

What it boils down to is that I think you must complete Season 1 in order for the other teams to notice you...which, hey, is more like real life since Ferrari or Red Bull isn't going to hire a driver straight out of the Young Driver's Test :p

Unless someone knows how to have all teams available after the Young Driver's Test, I believe this is the only way to have the top teams notice you earlier.

I hope that helped

So basically i just install safety car mod first, competitive braking mod , mechanic and problems mod, then pibb's 2013 mod then yours?
hope your database is updated to match real 2013 driver's name and performance and nationalist:)

Is your mod is better than Demy's 2013 realism mod?It's more realistic?cause i used his database and in first race in career with a total new profile alonso was outqualified.Strange.

You need v1tek's 2013 mod in order for Demy's database to work properly...don't hold your breath lol.

You'll have to be the judge of which is more realistic, or you can pm some of the people who've used my mod and see what they have to say. I have to remain neutral towards Demy otherwise I'll probably get into some form of trouble :redface:

Installation order is as follows:
[Default F1 2012 files]
Mr. Pibb's 2013 mod
My mod (overwrite/don't use Mr. Pibb's database)
Track folder only from Safety Car fix mod
Competitive Braking mod
[not sure about the mechanical failures mod as I don't use that one...my DNF rates are fairly realistic..probably a little on the low side if I'm honest]

Cheers

You need v1tek's 2013 mod in order for Demy's database to work properly...don't hold your breath lol.

You'll have to be the judge of which is more realistic, or you can pm some of the people who've used my mod and see what they have to say. I have to remain neutral towards Demy otherwise I'll probably get into some form of trouble :redface:

Installation order is as follows:
[Default F1 2012 files]
Mr. Pibb's 2013 mod
My mod (overwrite/don't use Mr. Pibb's database)
Track folder only from Safety Car fix mod
Competitive Braking mod
[not sure about the mechanical failures mod as I don't use that one...my DNF rates are fairly realistic..probably a little on the low side if I'm honest]

Cheers
Thanks for the feedback.That's why i use mechanical problems and other problem mod cause it will get enough DNF and you have to be much more careful with your car otherwise you won't even make it to the end of the race.(of course 50% race or 100%)

Thanks for the feedback.That's why i use mechanical problems and other problem mod cause it will get enough DNF and you have to be much more careful with your car otherwise you won't even make it to the end of the race.(of course 50% race or 100%)

Wow...I actually hadn't even looked at the mech failure mod...looks impressive.
Well done Kartik Sri Harsha I'm going to try that one out

--> All teams available after 1st career season (I haven't finished my 1st career season yet since I've been busy modding & testing, so this is not yet confirmed to be working...but it should. Haven't found the way to have all teams available after the Young Driver's Test though. Input on this would be appreciated) <--
I don't like the idea of having all the teams available after the first season as I like to have a more natural/realistic progression to the top.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Monthly

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monthly at lan events

• Yearly at lan events