Tree fx for Monza

Tracks Tree fx for Monza 1.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
One issue, the options between perf and quality are gone. Is the only file for quality? Tree colour options are gone too sadly
Oh man, lazy me :sleep:
Tree colour option will return!

Wasn´t really happy with the perf and quality options to be honest, last CSP Update killed it for me.
This is basically the performance preset now.
What do you think? It´s necessary to bring the options back?

Guess its not the last update then...

I run AC on 5800x3D and 3080 Ti with 32 GB Ram. Trees appear only 50 m in front. I checked the LOD and distance view settings in the CM, all in high quality mode. I run AC with approx. 280 fps, so performance lack or potato effect can be excluded.

Why the trees appear only when I am close to them?

I'm not sure why my review was downvoted... It was literal feedback. Regardless, here is context. At the exit of the final corner, there is actually a huge gap without trees here.

Should there be?

Capturess.jpg

Last edited:

Wasn´t really happy with the perf and quality options to be honest, last CSP Update killed it for me.

I didn't use the performance one so couldn't tell you.
Overall the mod is brilliant, best treefx integration I've seen so far.
The only issue I've had is pop in at range (maybe having another LOD, could literally be a green smudge would fix this as I edited the config to the absolute max the game could take (about 900m) would just solve the issue of long straights looking like you are driving towards the void for a few seconds.

Beyond that, I FAR preferred the darkest tree colour setting, as it felt much more natural to me, but that's preference :)

I'm not sure why my review was downvoted... It was literal feedback. Regardless, here is context. At the exit of the final corner, there is actually a huge gap without trees here.

Should there be?

View attachment 680079
Probably downvoted because it could have been posted here first, and secondly… if it’s a replay issue, then most likely CSP not working correctly.

But you do you boo

seems that the lod issue is pretty much nonexistent now though. Well done :)

Should there be?

View attachment 680079
That´s the thing with communication...
Yes there should be Trees (I guess you know, otherwise your criticism feels weird).

Anyhow, I fixed it (I always have to balance the performance, therefor Parts of the Track not seeing while driving are normally less dense. I agree for replays, using that camera angle, its not perfect), thanks for reporting here in the discussion section.

That´s the thing with communication...
Yes there should be Trees (I guess you know, otherwise your criticism feels weird).

Anyhow, I fixed it (I always have to balance the performance, therefor Parts of the Track not seeing while driving are normally less dense. I agree for replays, using that camera angle, its not perfect), thanks for reporting here in the discussion section.
I suspect I spotted it firstly during a replay and assume it was a LOD issue. Once I investigated on track it became apparent that there was simply a gap in the woodland. Thanks for the update resolving it. Much appreciated

The update solved all issues for me. Trees everywhere :)
my framerate drops to 180 fps now, so i can start decreasing lod values for my needs. Thank you for the work!

Johannes Steiger updated Tree fx for Monza with a new update entry:

Major update

• Completely overhauled 3D Models
  • More dense Backround vegetation
  • Ghost Trees are gone
  • Compatibility with Pyyerrs 2023 extension
View attachment 692101
If you want to us Pyyers extension, please change following value to "0" in his ext_config:
[INCLUDE: ../../common/ext_config-pyyer-monza-tree-update.ini]
ACTIVE = 0

You can find his extensions here: Pyyer Patreon

[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi !!
Sorry so much, but I didn't understand which ext file I need to modify to use it on the pyyer track.
can you explain it better?
many thanks for your work

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes