Tree fx for Monza

Tracks Tree fx for Monza 1.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
The trees look fantastic, well done but the trees in places pop up and complete the picture very annoying mainly when you are far away say at the beginning of the start finish straight as you get about half way down the tress in the distance begin to appear. Any fix ? any adjustment i can make my end ?
Weird. No pop ups on my side at all. Please check your rendering distance settings in cm.
I will try to check it on my side as well

First thanks for creating this, lets hope every track modder is now using 3D trees. :whistling:
BTW I have also that popup trees, think its an adjustment in CM to correct this, or ifnot something Ilya will introduce in CM later, as this is quite common to cope with that in all the flysim games.

Last edited:
Hello sir, you have made a great work with this Addon. So i have a little request, if i may.
Could you add those trees for the '66 Monza? I think could be very interesting to see some cool trees on that circuit!

Hello

Thanks for the work. I've enjoyed lot!
the global color and size variance parameter is overrided once you set indivisual size and color.
you can try put those 2 setting as 1 to prevent generate indivisual parameter.
2023-01-26 082234.png

Last edited:
First: thank you for your incredible work. What I've seen so far is simply amazing.

But: It somehow doesn't work for me, if I drag it into the track's folder and launch the game I have almost to no trees anymore. Is there anything I can do, some basic steps like enabling anything within CM/CSP? Just checked it and although I have the latest version of both there's no option for Tree FX... Would be much appreciated if I'd get an advice what to do now ^^'

First: thank you for your incredible work. What I've seen so far is simply amazing.

But: It somehow doesn't work for me, if I drag it into the track's folder and launch the game I have almost to no trees anymore. Is there anything I can do, some basic steps like enabling anything within CM/CSP? Just checked it and although I have the latest version of both there's no option for Tree FX... Would be much appreciated if I'd get an advice what to do now ^^'
Thanks for the kind words,
  1. please unzip the "Monza Tree fx" folder
  2. choose one of the two options
  3. copy the "content" folder in your AC folder OR
  4. copy the "extension" folder in your Monza Track folder
Theres no box to tick inside CM to activate Tree fx, it comes fully implemented with the newest CSP.

If you still struggle, please let me know.

Thanks for the kind words,
  1. please unzip the "Monza Tree fx" folder
  2. choose one of the two options
  3. copy the "content" folder in your AC folder OR
  4. copy the "extension" folder in your Monza Track folder
Theres no box to tick inside CM to activate Tree fx, it comes fully implemented with the newest CSP.

If you still struggle, please let me know.
Seems like smth messed up with my CSP, just had to re-patch it again to it's current build and now it's working like a charme - and your mod is simply perfect, I LOVE IT! :inlove:

I cannot make it work. I have no trees at all. I copied the "extension" into track folder but nothing (or "content" into AC root for that mater, but it is the same). (1.79 preview)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.