Tree fx for Monza

Tracks Tree fx for Monza 1.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi !!
Sorry so much, but I didn't understand which ext file I need to modify to use it on the pyyer track.
can you explain it better?
many thanks for your work
Go to your Monza track folder, then monza_f1_2023, then extension.
Inside the ext_config, change this:

[INCLUDE: ../../common/ext_config-pyyer-monza-tree-update.ini]
ACTIVE = 1

to this:

[INCLUDE: ../../common/ext_config-pyyer-monza-tree-update.ini]
ACTIVE = 0

Yupp thats correct.
Unfortunately I have to do it like this. Otherwise the Performance would drop extremely.
For my setup, this is a good compromise.
But I guess, theres still room for improvements..
I think there may be a limit in place due to the game engine too. I have quite the powerful setup, and while my fps doesn't drop by too much at extreme lods, the game and content manager itself starts throwing errors at you.

Using Pyyer extension there are some texture flickering even if you edit the line into Pyyer ext config, any solution? Previous version wasn't

Hello,
Thank you for the mod however I'm just not able to make it work.
Not exactly sure what's wrong, I have copied the extension folder into the kunos monza folder and the tree app is running but I only see the vanilla 2d trees.
Using shader patch 0.2.3 preview

UPDATE: I was able to make it work after reinstalling the tree app and your files however my tree models seem to be different to yours. Not sure how to fix it.

Attachments

• 55.jpg
    55.jpg
    253.4 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Hello,
Thank you for the mod however I'm just not able to make it work.
Not exactly sure what's wrong, I have copied the extension folder into the kunos monza folder and the tree app is running but I only see the vanilla 2d trees.
Using shader patch 0.2.3 preview

UPDATE: I was able to make it work after reinstalling the tree app and your files however my tree models seem to be different to yours. Not sure how to fix it.
Hi, im not sure which app youre talking about, because there is no such thing required (never heard about a tree app and why one should need it?). The trees are within the "trees" folder, theres also the list for the coordinates. What you also need is the ext_config.ini that enables the coordinates list. Just copy everything within my .zip into the correct folder on your harddrive and everything should be good to go. The tree models cannot change, you have exactly the same models as everybody else

Hi, im not sure which app youre talking about, because there is no such thing required (never heard about a tree app and why one should need it?). The trees are within the "trees" folder, theres also the list for the coordinates. What you also need is the ext_config.ini that enables the coordinates list. Just copy everything within my .zip into the correct folder on your harddrive and everything should be good to go. The tree models cannot change, you have exactly the same models as everybody else
understandable have a nice day

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea