Track Designing Competition

I have one but it's not amazing- if anyone wants to do another one after I say my idea that's ok
Bernie has come back into F1 power and in one of his various crazy moves decides to chose one circuit on the f1 calander to be run backwards. Redesign any circuit on the 2017 calander backwards and alter the circuit to make it more suitible backwards and so that overtaking isn't compromised.

I have run the Osterreichring in reverse on F1-2014 numerous times and consistently get about 1:14 laps. It is an amazing reverse circuit without changing anything at all. I recommend you try it out, if you can. As for my entry, I need to wait for lunchtime.

I have run the Osterreichring in reverse on F1-2014 numerous times and consistently get about 1:14 laps. It is an amazing reverse circuit without changing anything at all. I recommend you try it out, if you can. As for my entry, I need to wait for lunchtime.
I have tried all of them( well most) backwards on f1 2016 and some are pretty fun- some corners I can remeber as being particularly great are the last sector at Baku which you actually have to lift on now, the corner before the Wellington streight forwards is a tough 2 part right hander like Bahrain's backwards and also eau rouge is amazing backwards

I've seen reports that Monza want to change their first chicane similar to what you've shown here. Any truth to this?
It was confirmed for 2017 but apparently they have changed their minds because the tickets for this years events( I know as I considered going this year) are based on the current layouts grandstands.

Absolutely bonkers, eh? Thanks!
http://gmap-pedometer.com/?r=7087395
So, I've actually kept MOST of the original circuit, except for tightening up a couple of the turns. I added a nice sweeper around the back, too. You'll see I've added an esses section, a couple other turns, a few more...ahem...kilometers...of length. Yes, it's long. It will make for a nice drive around the countryside. You can visit the wheat field, or Uncle Johnny in the slammer. There's a nice river to go tubing. Don't forget our lovely golf course.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back