Track Designing Competition

Apologies to everyone for missing my own deadline! We have had a break in the bad weather, so I took advantage of the nice weekend here to spend all of it building and setting up my garden. Onions, beets, cabbage, broccoli, brussel sprouts, squash, cucumbers, peppers, and two new Apple trees all went in. On top of it all, I still need to watch my recording of the Russian GP, so I have been avoiding anything that might spoil the results for me. Good news though, my wife is allowing me time later tonight to watch it uninterrupted! Amazingly, she is actually starting to show some interest in the races, or is just being a good wife/actor. Regardless, I'll get after thus tomorrow and will do results by 1800 gmt.

Apologies to everyone for missing my own deadline! We have had a break in the bad weather, so I took advantage of the nice weekend here to spend all of it building and setting up my garden. Onions, beets, cabbage, broccoli, brussel sprouts, squash, cucumbers, peppers, and two new Apple trees all went in. On top of it all, I still need to watch my recording of the Russian GP, so I have been avoiding anything that might spoil the results for me. Good news though, my wife is allowing me time later tonight to watch it uninterrupted! Amazingly, she is actually starting to show some interest in the races, or is just being a good wife/actor. Regardless, I'll get after thus tomorrow and will do results by 1800 gmt.
I'm not gonna tell u the result, but if i could pick a meme to sum it up, this would be it
LOLOL.jpg

Mclaren wins

Don't you mean McLaren starts? Haha. I did manage to watch last night and am rather pleased with the results.
Same, even though I'm British I support Kimi and Bottas over Hamilton and Vettel(Hamilton over Vettel) so I was really rooting for Bottas(yea Massa ruined a possible overtaking chance at the end but it was worth it for vettels radio reaction and Bottas to win).

Sorry if people are getting sick of Formula E challenges, but I've got another one. With the famous Formula 3 race taking a hiatus from the annual Zandvoort race, promoters have made a last minute move to stage an FE race on the Dutch circuit. A small budget has been allocated to make minor adjustments to the track.

I will be judging on what I deem to be creative and fun to drive (as usual), but those that manage to do this while preserving most of the old will be even more in favor of winning. Feel free to use the full circuit, or keep within the confines of Formula E and use only the shorter one - either is fine.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back