rF2 Touring Masters @ Vitus Club - Monday May 24th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
nice lap Toby.....i'm a bit demoralised.....i'm 3 second slower than you... :(

anyway i hope that i will be not alone in the back of the group!!! :D

Don't worry Mattia, I've been so busy I haven't had anytime to practice. Haven't even gotten into the 1.16s yet! :frown:

And Toby you're a freak of nature! :wink:

i think that we need a new update for this mod......an update for increase the upgrades for our cars.....i think that some rocket launcher are enough for doing the work that i'm thinking about..... :D

Hotlapping is something different then racing btw.
Thats why we have the rule in upcoming league that there is no talk about lap times before the event.
Even in the club this rule is a unwritten one. Because like i said racing is something different. And posting lap times demoralize people i think and its possible they dont sign up because of that. And its more about fun and racing with eachother. Thats the spirit of the club. :)

Thats why we have the rule in upcoming league that there is no talk about lap times before the event.
Even in the club this rule is a unwritten one. Because like i said racing is something different. And posting lap times demoralize people i think and its possible they dont sign up because of that. And its more about fun and racing with eachother. Thats the spirit of the club. :)
Arg. How am I supposed to know about unwritten rules :p

We have this rule? :D

We have a rule in place where discussion is allowed but not excessive discussion.

And yes Toby you did cross the white lines with all four wheels at least twice :), not by much mind.

We have this rule? :D

We have a rule in place where discussion is allowed but not excessive discussion.

And yes Toby you did cross the white lines with all four wheels at least twice :), not by much mind.
An inch or two perhaps but it's hundredths of a second.
Anyway, vids removed now, to Ivo's suggestion, he has a point.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.