Touring Masters v2.9

RF-BEST-MOD.png

I have released v2.9 of the Touring Masters mod for rFactor. An overhaul of the original Touring Car Legends mod, Touring Masters is suited to league racing, along with many other fixes and improvements. The mod is used by the popular World Touring Masters Series and by the rFactor Racing Club here at RD.

Changelog from v2.8 to v2.9, following feedback from the community (full changelog in download):

Removed: 10kg - M3, 190E, 635 & Skyline, 20kg - Mustang & Holden, 25kg - Toyota
Added: 10kg - Sierra, Volvo
Tyre update
Expanded choice of Sierra and M3 vehicles
Small improvements

Download v2.9 HERE

Templates can be downloaded here

If you appreciate this mod you can make a voluntary donation here.

little "feedback" about tires Ryan :)
on Eastern Creek, with the Volvo, i try in practice session the Medium and Hard tires for the race(70L fuel), after 8laps and +-10% tire wear(on XD), Medium tires was +-1.5sec slower(PB: 1.38.3), with Hard tires after 28laps and +- 15% tire wear i was +-1.5sec slower(PB:1.38.8).
i think there the Medium tires need to be +- 0.3sec faster and need to stay a bit longer faster. what you think? :D

I did make medium last slightly longer in the final version, thanks for your feedback :)

I'm having problems with extracting the file using 7zip, i typed the password and the file starts uncompressing but its fails to uncompress all files, keep getting the following error: "Data error in encrypted file 'Gamedata .......' Wrong Password?". I've downloaded both copies from the first post, the furthest i got is uncompressing 761MB of data. I have also tried Winrar and i get CRC errors on some of the files. Please can someone post another copy of the file. BTW i am using Win7 Ultimate x64. Thanks in advance.

I'm having problems with extracting the file using 7zip, i typed the password and the file starts uncompressing but its fails to uncompress all files, keep getting the following error: "Data error in encrypted file 'Gamedata .......' Wrong Password?". I've downloaded both copies from the first post, the furthest i got is uncompressing 761MB of data. I have also tried Winrar and i get CRC errors on some of the files. Please can someone post another copy of the file. BTW i am using Win7 Ultimate x64. Thanks in advance.
Are you sure you are getting the password correct. I found the font the password is in hard to read, and was entering it incorrectly

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.