rF2 Touring Masters @ Suzuka - Saturday September 3rd 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Thanks to the guy who knocked me into the armco (name started with A....), was having a great race up until my pitstop when I found that not having the pit menu functions mapped properly really screwed me over for a 40 second stop for damage. Final race for a year and it's ruined by someone who thinks it reasonable just to ram someone up the arse when there isn't a way through. Well done....

My first WTM race ever and it was great. Qualified on P2 which surprised me a lot. Start was good, kept my position. On lap 2 or 3 Chris made a mistake and I took the lead. And I was going to win the race but lost few seconds when lapping other drivers who didn't want to make me lapping easy. Then Henri had shown on my back immediately. I had some damages and my tyres weren't very good so he had to overtook me at some point. And he did on the lap before the last one. Finished almost a second behind him which is still a very good result for me.

Well, now I know why you guys are scared of the Mustang ! :p

Q: I had a great qualy considering my car, got 8th on the grid 1.5 second behind the Leader, Chris Butcher :)

R: I had a bad start... I was kinda surprised by the Ohhhhh so heavy flywheel on the Mustang and almost stalled it... Finally got 11th after the first lap, fighting a bit with Ryan Callan (By the way, it's an honor for me to have been struck by your mighty Merc ! :p ) Anyway, after halfway I had James Fellows and Gary Lennon putting pressure on me and my long-gone tyres (I knew I should have taken the Hards...) They got by aswell as Jay Adgie and Ole Marius Myrvold who were in a close fight ! I decided to pit, everything went well, fitted some Mediums and got going again... James then retired so it was one less guy to catch up...

I never saw Gary again but I came up on Jay and Ole hard, got by them and finally finished 8th !

Not bad for a Mustang XD

Thanks Adam and RD and everyone for the great racing !

Had the best fight I've ever had with the WTM mod today! Maybe even the best fight I've had on RD! But, the car was so boring, I almost fell asleep. The Toyota is far from interesting to drive, it doesn't feel too good under braking, not superb in the corners, no tricky exits from corners (unless you are in first gear), no hugenormous speed. Overall an average and utterly boring car. Even the sound is boring!

Thanks everyone for a great race! (Especially RD for making it happen:rolleyes:) This has too be the most professional, clean, and fun race i`ve ever had online on any game! (Even though my GPU said goodnight 5mins before the finish) It`s a "step up" on the sim/reality ladder too know that your fellow racers has a pro attitude about it, and actually obey racing rules.

Was a very nice Race battles simply the whole RAce. Is it possible that the Merc 190 is a sitting duck on the straights ? had spoiler 2 in the last RAces did your made Pitstops was driving the hards wasnt the best choice i think. Thanks Ole was so nice think the longest battle i ever had.

After a good start i was well up the sharp end,but a really edgy nervous feeling car,i should have listened to the warnings but i didnt,i tried to keep running at a pace we werent ready for,so i fell off the track...twice,at T1 both times,ended up more or less last and embarked on a long busy recovery drive,easily got to the finish on a set of hards but really would like to have known how it would have worked out without the huge mistakes.
Grats Henri and podiums

Thanks Adz & RD

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back