1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Touring Masters @ Suzuka - Saturday September 3rd 2011

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Adam Eggbeer, Aug 19, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

Server name: RACEDEPT.COM WTM CLUB
    Mod: Touring Masters 2.9
    Track: Suzuka

19:00 GMT: Practice
    19:30 GMT: Qualification
    19:40 GMT: Warm-up
    19:45 GMT: Race (45 Minutes)

Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here

1. Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.

2. If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. If you are unable to create a video, please include details such as who was involved and where the incident happened with a timestamp. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
    • Licensed Members are encouraged to share images, videos and race reports in this thread.
    Signup List
    To signup simply press the button below!

2. Erik Tveit

Erik Tveit
    I can haz cookie?

Yayayayayayay! :D

Aww, CES race..
  3. Same time as CES :(
  4. Btw: Looking ahead for the WTM season, should I better create a new install or is it enough if I install it in my RD Club install I have?
  5. Im a maybe. I may have another race at the same time, but if they havent worked out my skins yet i'll be here in this
  6. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher
    Red Bull Gridsters 2012 Champion

Did you HAVE to revive WTM when we are doing a Clio round :p
  7. -.-
    CES being a league kinda takes priority over WTM Club race for me sadly.
  8. Mike Bell

Mike Bell
    One-time RDTCC Race Winner Premium Member

i remember watching the season 2 round at suzuka, seemed like great fun so ill give it a try :)
  9. The WTM season is recommended a dedicated install, (personalised cars etc), for now just use your Club install :)
  10. Mapu

Premium Member

Great memories! Will join!:)
  11. Well duh, I like my rF working without mismatches, so I maybe better make a new install. Thanks Ryan.
  12. WTF im sure i posted this in an entirely different thread in a completley different forum.....to clarify, i will be there. bizzare lol
  13. I would like to join please...

14. Just hit the sign-up button in the first post :)

Going to need a few more though.
  15. Im hoping for a few late sign ups...comon guys this is a great chance to get some practice in these cars, share some setups etc! Especially if they arent drving in the clio series!
  16. Mike Bell

Mike Bell
    One-time RDTCC Race Winner Premium Member

if they stay the same ill have a pretty good shot at a top 5 for once :)
  17. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher
    Red Bull Gridsters 2012 Champion

Josh, the reason there is hardly any sign ups is that a lot of the WTM regulars are in the Clio race.
  18. Surely there are more than 5 who arent in the clios! lol :p

Either way i will be there, it'll be fun, maybe i can win a race for once......;)
  19. Anders Nilsson

Anders Nilsson
    Premium Member

I might dust off my Holden for a few laps.....:)