1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Touring Masters @ Sears Point 1990 - Mon March 22nd 2010

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Ryan Callan, Mar 16, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Mod: TCL - Touring Masters 1.3

- please note we are on v1.3 of this mod. Last week we ran v1.2.

Track: Sears Point 1990 (Sears Short)
    Event start: 20:00 GMT
    Practice: 30 minutes
    Qualification: 15 minutes
    Race: 2 x 20 minutes (BTCC-esque second race grid)
    1. Click here to read the password and golden rules.

2. Information about this new release here
  2. Entry List:

1. Ryan Callan
    2. Ivo Simons
    3. Gary Lennon
    4. Martin Vrba
    5. Lee Palmer
    6. Valerio Vinassa
    7. Rich Tranter
    8. Domagoj Lovric
    9. Adam Eggbeer
    10. Guiseppe Aresi
    11. Kris Vickers
    12. Ross McGregor
    13. Anders Nilsson
    14. Jochen Lenaerts
    15. Nicholas Cole
    16. Kjell Stenbeck
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver
  3. IMPORTANT - please note we are on v1.3 of this mod. Last week we ran v1.2.
  4. sign me up please...
  5. and me :D
  6. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

I am pleasantly involved in this races, sign me please:smile:
  7. Sign me up please
  8. Domagoj Lovrić

Domagoj Lovrić
    Reiza Studios

Hi Ryan. Please sign me up for this, even tough again i'm not sure where i'm gonna be.
  9. I like this track although never tried it in the short configuration. So sign me up as well please :biggrin:
  10. Terrible.....have to work monday so will miss out on this one.....:thumbdown: sucks.
  11. This will be my first race!
    Can you sign me, please?
  12. No problem, and welcome Giuseppe.
  13. Ross McGregor

Ross McGregor
    Premium Member

sign me up please! I've finally got myself a wheel and have been trying this mod out at knockhill with the big bmw 635i... absolutely brilliant!
  14. Kris Vickers

Kris Vickers
    Hardware Staff

Get me on this juicey bandwagon please :)

I just need to learn this track and i`m good to go!

EDIT: Whats the fuel and tire usage you use? So i can do some proper practicing
  15. Just the normal 1X Kris :)
  16. Kris Vickers

Kris Vickers
    Hardware Staff

Is this going to be a race were everyone drives in the fastest car? Or are they all set to an equal now with you tinkering with it? :)
  17. Some people chose what they think will be the fastest, others just choose whatever they fancy driving. For my part, I obviously try to choose a differnt car every week for testing purposes.

Some cars will suit certain tracks more than others of course, but cars will lap very close together in terms of raw laptimes given a mixed layout track. Of course show them Monza for example and the power cars will rule, show them Charade or Jerez and the lighter cars will rule. For here I would imagine that the lighter cars will shade the power cars. Perhaps the balanced cars will be best for here.

The beauty of it is, even I don't really know :D
  18. Ross McGregor

Ross McGregor
    Premium Member

This will be my first rfactor race online. Is there any special info i need before i join the game, or is it just a case of selecting the RD server name from the list of servers that come up automatically?
  19. Just to make sure, go to your PLR file (userdata/yourname/yourname.PLR), open with notepad and change the setting 'Concurrent Server Updates' from 400 to 1000. Even still you may need a couple of refreshes of the server list to see the RaceDepartment server. Keep in mind that the server lists sorts upper-case names seperately to lower-case, ours is all uppercase, you'll see what I mean.
  20. Ross McGregor

Ross McGregor
    Premium Member

Couldn't find it in the .PLR file but checked around and It was in the Multiplayer.ini file! Sorted!