Tour de France 2012

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
The 2012 Tour de France is scheduled to be the 99th Tour de France. It is scheduled to start in the Belgian city of Liège and end on the Champs-Elysées in Paris. Besides Belgium the Tour also visits Switzerland.

Carte_du_trac%C3%A9_du_tour_de_France_2012.jpg

Who are your favorites for this years edition of Le Tour?

Well, with 100+ kilometres of time trial in this edition of the tour it will be Bradley Wiggins that has the top favourite role. But my personal favourite is Peter Sagan, which in my eyes is one of the most talented cyclists out there.

Awesome, I have seen the tour many years ago live on the Alpe D'Huez and ever since I would like to rent a mobile home during the summer and follow the circus through all stages of the Tour.

Most likely will never happen, but lets keep on dreaming :)

So 2nd. stage, time for the sprinters, will Sagan take another one, or will Cavendish take his first win, or maby Macel Kittel, Gripel or Boason Hagen?
I'm hoping a bit for Sagan but I think Cavendish will take it :)

I was SO ready for TdF. Then I joined a couple of mates that went on a training camp in Italy (they are quite talented cyclists). And well, I lost a bit of motivation to watch.
I did believe that the cyclingsport was getting a bit cleaner... I couldn't have been more wrong. :(

so, 7th stage the first up hill finish, who is gonna win it?
also here is the list of riders that is out of the race after the chrashes yesterdays stage 6, 12! riders in all what a massacrer :O_o:

Wout Poels, Vacansoleil-DCM
Maarten Wynants, Rabobank
Imanol Erviti, Movistar
Iván Gutiérrez, Movistar
Oscar Freire, Katusha
Davide Vigano, Lampre-ISD
Hubert Dupont, AG2R - La Mondiale
Mikel Astarloza, Euskaltel-Euskadi
Amets Txurruka, Euskaltel-Euskadi
Tom Danielson, Garmin-Sharp
Ryder Hesjedal, Garmin-Sharp
Robert Hunter, Garmin-Sharp