Tour de France 2012

given the fact that this course didn't really suit cancarella, he's been recovering for an injury, is aiming to peak for the olympics and van garderen was only a couple of seconds off him i'd say cancarella had a poor itt rather than wiggins being brilliant. I am suspicious about Froome, coming out of nowhere at vuelta last year when sky were just about to dump him, and now this...

lol, you should go to the cycling forums bradley, a 200+ page thread on whether team sky are doping.

For anyone interested i think this is worth a read http://www.sportsscientists.com/2012/07/tour-in-mountains-analysis-discussion.html

As for the tour it's basically over as long as wiggins doesn't have any major problems. Nibali isn't good in enough in tt and won't be able to make up enough in the mountains, while Froome won't be allowed to gap wiggins by SKY as we saw today.

Just noticed the TDF will come by the office I work at on Sunday. Not so great, have to work and I'm afraid the whole area will be crowded or, more likely, the streets will be closed since it's on a Sunday anyway. :(

IHuuQ.png

(black / white line = TDF stage)​

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back