Resource icon

Database Top Teams available after YDT 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
You also need to replace team places in ai_engine_power_per_tier to be correct.
Right now most powerful team is Caterham as it is now team 20(750hp) instead Mercedes witch is now team 28 (740hp) and so on.....
OK, so I replaced the original database file with the modded one from Armadyr. I also edited the modded database file some more, and replaced the team places in ai_engine_power_per_tier. Example, Ferrari is now labeled team "31" , in the modded database. I edited the tier values, i.e., switched team 31 values to 750, 745, 740, 740 as these are the values in the original database for Ferrari. I did this for all teams. Started my career with Ferrari and all looks good. By switching these values will the teams / tiers be correct now for season 2 and beyond?

OK, so I replaced the original database file with the modded one from Armadyr. I also edited the modded database file some more, and replaced the team places in ai_engine_power_per_tier. Example, Ferrari is now labeled team "31" , in the modded database. I edited the tier values, i.e., switched team 31 values to 750, 745, 740, 740 as these are the values in the original database for Ferrari. I did this for all teams. Started my career with Ferrari and all looks good. By switching these values will the teams / tiers be correct now for season 2 and beyond?
For season 2 they wont be correct cuz,depending how the teams finished at the standings,for instance,if lets say Lotus is a Tier 2 ,and finished at the standings first on the next season it will be promoted to Tier1,and should improve.Its also the opposite ,If lets say Mclaren was tier 2 and was beaten at the standings on the next season it might drop to Tier 3.

For season 2 they wont be correct cuz,depending how the teams finished at the standings,for instance,if lets say Lotus is a Tier 2 ,and finished at the standings first on the next season it will be promoted to Tier1,and should improve.Its also the opposite ,If lets say Mclaren was tier 2 and was beaten at the standings on the next season it might drop to Tier 3.
I don't follow, sorry. Isn't this supposed to happen anyway- regardless of modding any database file? If I start a career as Caterham (un-modded game) and finish in the standings that team should be promoted in the next season. This should happen in my modded database file if Ferrari finishes low, they should be demoted. My question is, in season 2 and beyond will Caterham and Marussia become top teams or will they stay toward the bottom because I've edited each team's hp values?

Yes. It will be fine.

I don't follow, sorry. Isn't this supposed to happen anyway- regardless of modding any database file? If I start a career as Caterham (un-modded game) and finish in the standings that team should be promoted in the next season. This should happen in my modded database file if Ferrari finishes low, they should be demoted. My question is, in season 2 and beyond will Caterham and Marussia become top teams or will they stay toward the bottom because I've edited each team's hp values?
This is intended because depends on your season teams performance in career teams will switch their tiers up and down,
This is how Career mode works,since 2010

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back