1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Database Top Teams available after YDT 1.0

A database mod which allows you to access the top teams after YDT.

1. Armadyr submitted a new resource:

Top Teams available after YDT - A database mod which allows you to access the top teams after YDT.

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Thanks!

3. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

@Armadyr

You image links are broken in the overview tab, only you can fix them mate :)

4. Sorry :redface:

Should work now:laugh:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

Excellent .... thanks :)

6. Does this affects the performance of the teams?

7. No, they're exactly the same.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Wow...
    I want to partner Hamilton on the "kicking Vettle's ass once and for all" quest... :)
    Or just another name for it "...Shoving his most famous finger up his #$$..."

Thanks!!

9. Thanks :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  10. My save game will be corrupt, of course. But can I use this Mod for starting a new carreer without problems?

11. Nice

12. You also need to replace team places in ai_engine_power_per_tier to be correct.
    Right now most powerful team is Caterham as it is now team 20(750hp) instead Mercedes witch is now team 28 (740hp) and so on.....

13. Yes

14. Really?

Because in my career caterham is still in the bottom :O_o:

15. but next season it will be wrong. tier 5 teams will be tier 1 and vice versa.
    Made same mistake in 2012 HRT,MARUSIA and others were on top next season

16. Hm... I'll see if I will stumble upon this in the next season. If so, I'll have to change the tiers. Thanks for letting me know!

17. Or you can just edit driver_rank_required_points so that any team will be accessible after the 1st season.

18. Thank you Armadyr.

19. Or they could restart career, but then they would lose their stats...